Flyers Pens last brawl.

Guest Phlyer1

Is Cambell going to say something about the REf who did not make the call on 18? By not making that interference plus leaving his feet he forced the Flyers to come out and police for themselves.

He was in a perfect position to see it and if not him then the other Ref should have made the call.

Is Cambell going to say something about the REf who did not make the call on 18? By not making that interference plus leaving his feet he forced the Flyers to come out and police for themselves.

He was in a perfect position to see it and if not him then the other Ref should have made the call.

TWO shots to the head by Neal in plain view of everyone and no call?

And we're supposed to care about Crosby's noggin?

Someone needs to put Neal through the boards on Wednesday.

@AndyS

I am infuriated. What a bunch of puki mofos. There moto is "since we can not win and even though the refs tried, lets take them out". I wanted to lace them up and run them all- especially that whinny little **** crosby.

Here is their mentality: we were supposed to be the cup finalist and are getting COMPLETELY outplayed by Philly. Umm, lets go head hunt and knock out their best players.

They blew the whistle when the dirty pen left the ice to hit Couturier when the puck was nowhere near him. I thought for sure, of course, it was a charging penalty. But no, it was an offensive draw for the dirty pens. That hit was several times more egregious than Schenn's hit, yet for some bizarre reason, no call.

All these things are good in a way. The Pens are so classless and dirty that not even the NBC Sports crew can cover up for them any more. The media blitz against the league and the Pens that started two weeks ago has just gotten worse. Maybe this is the beginning of the end for these lopsided calls for the Pens. Lord knows everyone is sick of them and not even Buttman can stand up for Crosby and his antics during this game.

• Like 1

They blew the whistle when the dirty pen left the ice to hit Couturier when the puck was nowhere near him. I thought for sure, of course, it was a charging penalty. But no, it was an offensive draw for the dirty pens. That hit was several times more egregious than Schenn's hit, yet for some bizarre reason, no call.

EXACTLY. How do you give Schenn two and Neal zero for a similar, yet worse hit?

• Like 1

Dirtiest team in hockey, bar none.

Gutless bunch of punks.

Gotta end their season on Wednesday.

And Neal needs to get run. Suit up Shelley if you have to.

13 wins to go!

Edited by AndyS
  • Like 1

Dirtiest team in hockey, bar none.

Gutless bunch of punks.

Gotta end their season on Wednesday.

And Neal needs to get run. Suit up Shelley if you have to.

13 wins to go!

Not much to add to that, Andy. Whatever little respect I had for that team is gone. If you lose, at least go down with class, dignity and grace. From their coach to their league-coddled and overly protected superstar, this was plain GUTLESS.

What we witnessed today was an utter disgrace to teh game of hockey.

I never wish harm on anybody, but it's too bad the concussion didn't end Crosby's career. One day he'll get his; I am sure of that.

All these things are good in a way. The Pens are so classless and dirty that not even the NBC Sports crew can cover up for them any more. The media blitz against the league and the Pens that started two weeks ago has just gotten worse. Maybe this is the beginning of the end for these lopsided calls for the Pens. Lord knows everyone is sick of them and not even Buttman can stand up for Crosby and his antics during this game.

Except for Milqutost Milbury who made every excuse for Crosby he could come up with So easy to dislike him again.

Not much to add to that, Andy. Whatever little respect I had for that team is gone. If you lose, at least go down with class, dignity and grace. From their coach to their league-coddled and overly protected superstar, this was plain GUTLESS.

What we witnessed today was an utter disgrace to teh game of hockey.

I never wish harm on anybody, but it's too bad the concussion didn't end Crosby's career. One day he'll get his; I am sure of that.

I am shocked at how classless this team has become.

And then I heard Bylsma on NHL Network blaming the (wait for it) referrees for how his players behaved? He said that the way that they were calling the game ensured that there would be a lot of hits after the whistle, scrums, etc. Huh???

I am shocked at how classless this team has become.

And then I heard Bylsma on NHL Network blaming the (wait for it) referrees for how his players behaved? He said that the way that they were calling the game ensured that there would be a lot of hits after the whistle, scrums, etc. Huh???

Really? That's choice. I'd love a link to that.