Milbury seems to think 3 suspensions are warranted

Guest Phillygrump

@radoran

So, didn't Crosby instigate? Could one argue it is Crosby that should get the suspension?

I think I just got fined by the NHL for saying that.

Crosby is an innocent lamb alone in the woods scared of the bears that Bryzgalov was talking about. We shouldn't be too hard on the poor thing.

What would be an appropriate costume for Pens fans if this goes to Game 5?

Bags on their heads.

Well according to Bylsma, who said he "hadn't seen too many replays of it" Asham got Schenn in the chest and his stick "rode up a bit."

Yes, he said that with a straight face.

Then again his face has been locked in that "Holy Sh-t" freeze-frame for 3 games now...

Well according to Bylsma, who said he "hadn't seen too many replays of it" Asham got Schenn in the chest and his stick "rode up a bit."

Yes, he said that with a straight face.

Then again his face has been locked in that "Holy Sh-t" freeze-frame for 3 games now...

Bylsma hasn't seen much, considering he hasn't been behind the Pittsburgh bench since April 1.

He's been too busy hiding under it.

Bylsma hasn't seen much, considering he hasn't been behind the Pittsburgh bench since April 1.

He's been too busy hiding under it.

Probably giving out BJ's to Crosby and Malkin, going down when Bettman needs a break.

Bylsma was so uncomfortable in that post game. It was great! I wonder if he becomes the Pens sacrificial lamb once they get swept. Personally I hope he sticks around. I love watching Lavy out coach him!

Sounds a lot like someone else we know that has copious opinions about games he didn't see...

That organization has no integrity, top to bottom.

• Like 1

Bylsma was so uncomfortable in that post game. It was great! I wonder if he becomes the Pens sacrificial lamb once they get swept. Personally I hope he sticks around. I love watching Lavy out coach him!

I loved Bylsma'a comment about Fluery being in goal for "the next 4 games".