Letang shushes Philly crowd after Kimmo fight.

Guest Phillygrump

Down 2-0 in the series. Down 3-1 in the game. Fights the smallest defenseman in the league.

Then he gets up and shushes the crowd in Philly. What an embarrassing move by Letang.

Did anyone else see this? The guy made a fool of himself.

Its high time we sent this team of jokers to the golf course.

Wow, I did not catch that at the game. What a tool. Come up with your own douchy thing to do. Talbot owns that one! Lol

Even if Talbot doesn't own that, Letang is down 2-0 after suffering embarrassing losses at home in the series and is now down 3-1 in the game. What leg does he have to stand on in that situation?

Given the score in the game *and* the series, and how utterly pathetic the Pens have looked in the entire series, doesn't he realize how big of an idiot he is making of himself by doing that? I guess not.

• Like 1

Even if Talbot doesn't own that, Letang is down 2-0 after suffering embarrassing losses at home in the series and is now down 3-1 in the game. What leg does he have to stand on in that situation?

No doubt, but would you expect anything less from a member of that team? Their dirty laundry is finally being publicly aired and people are finally seeing item for what they really are.

Maybe i am being a homer now that Talbot is on the Flyers now. But looking back at how he did it, it was nicely done. The dude took a beating from Carcillo and got up and shushed us like he knew what was coming. Ofcourse we all hated it, and still do. But he took a beating to wake up his team and it worked. Letang though, just made himself look like again like i said, Milli Vinilli. He will be forever be linked to them now.

Maybe i am being a homer now that Talbot is on the Flyers now. But looking back at how he did it, it was nicely done. The dude took a beating from Carcillo and got up and shushed us like he knew what was coming. Ofcourse we all hated it, and still do. But he took a beating to wake up his team and it worked. Letang though, just made himself look like again like i said, Milli Vinilli. He will be forever be linked to them now.

Talbot is a hockey player.

Letang is a feminine hygiene product.

Here endeth the lesson. :-)

Down 2-0 in the series. Down 3-1 in the game. Fights the smallest defenseman in the league.

Then he gets up and shushes the crowd in Philly. What an embarrassing move by Letang.

Did anyone else see this? The guy made a fool of himself.

Its high time we sent this team of jokers to the golf course.

i said this during the game chat, Hey pooontang ummmmm SCOREBOARD!!!!!!!!

would Letang fight Simmonds or Hartnell? Hell no. His "shhhh" motion to the crowd only resulted in five more Flyers goals, so yeah ok bud. Keep your head buried in Bettman's crotch for it's doing you a lot of good.

• Like 1