My Rant

Guest AndyS

That was the most classless & gutless display by a playoff team that I have ever witnessed.

If that had been the Flyers, I would be embarrassed to be a fan.

How any Pens fan can respect or root for THAT team is a mystery. Punks. Losers.

Time to end their season on Wednesday.

And if Neal isn't suspended for 5 games (although there will not be 5 more games for the Pens), there is something seriously wrong.

Of all the teams in the NHL, for the Pens to be taking intentional shots to the head of opposing players? Just disgusting.

If they are going to do that, then someone should just lay Crosby out hard. Period.

Can you even imagine what would have happened if one of our players had done to Crosby what Asham did to Schenn or Neal did to Cooter AND Giroux???

Let's go Flyers!

13 more wins to go!

Let's be clear here. They will suspend Neil for the rest of the series no matter how many games are played. The reasoning is this...he is a marked man. If he plays the league knows if the score is a blow out Philly will go after him or Crosby. Crosby because the law on the ice is you go after our star player with intent to injure,which it was twice, we will return the favor. All three players will be suspended in question. Adams, asham, and Neil. Rangers player was suspended 3 games for an elbow to head. In my opinion the puck was just played by alfie so it would have been a clean hit if he didn't lead with elbow. Neil's hit on coots was pure head hunting. No puck around. Also on g he led with elbow. Clear intent to injure. If I'm wrong and he plays it's going to be a blood bath. Worse then game 3

There is no added benefit to destroying Crosby since we are the team that needs our guys to be available to PLAY in games moving forward....

since any dirty shots on Cindy will warrant a suspension..... unless they want to run Jody Shelly out there for some fun, then go ahead Lavs.

Other than that --- the hit on Couterier was a sucker shot.... and if Giroux didnt duck at the last second, I wonder how much worse it would have been.

ASh and Neal are done for the summer. Go home, children.

• Like 2

That was the most classless & gutless display by a playoff team that I have ever witnessed.

If that had been the Flyers, I would be embarrassed to be a fan.

How any Pens fan can respect or root for THAT team is a mystery. Punks. Losers.

EVERY Penguin fan I know really is embarrassed (I don't maintain contact with the braindead loudmothed ones)

If they are going to do that, then someone should just lay Crosby out hard. Period.

Disagree.

Take the high road. End the series on Wednesday with a clean, convincing win. Be the team with the singular focus of winning the Cup.

• Like 1

I agree winning the game is more important then settling scores but I've played for 20 years and was captain of 7 of 8 teams I played for and the message I send before the game would be simple. Play our game and win and put this team away. We don't want a game 5. Also adding we are a team and we will stand up for each other now past and future and walk out leading my team out. Being a player the last statement means more then what was actually said if you catch what I was trying to say.

EVERY Penguin fan I know really is embarrassed (I don't maintain contact with the braindead loudmothed ones)

Disagree.

Take the high road. End the series on Wednesday with a clean, convincing win. Be the team with the singular focus of winning the Cup.

Glad to hear it (the first quote).

As for Crosby, I was one of those who was livid over the cheap shot he suffered in the WC a couple years ago & did not like to see him out with the concussion for as long as he was. It's just not good for the game.

But if HIS team is going to take cheap shots to the heads of our players like that, then I don't care any more. He gets what he's got coming to him. I'm not talking about a cheap shot elbow to the head, but if someone gets a chance to lay him out with a clean hit? Do it. If he starts another scrum? Make him pay for it.

I'm not talking about a cheap shot elbow to the head, but if someone gets a chance to lay him out with a clean hit? Do it.

When is that NOT true? If that's not true, the kid should NOT be playing hockey! If you can't hit someone with a clean, full-body check, they need to be out of the game. If one clean hit can literally end his career, having him on the ice is BAD FOR THE GAME!

I also don't wish to see cheap shots given to him. I don't wish him ill. I want him to LOSE! I want him to lose the respect he's given and doesn't deserve. He is in the process of losing that by how he is conducting himself in this series, and it's good that FINALLY a majority of people are waking up to the kind of player he actually is. The league needs to stop protecting him.

He's a punk, and now it's becoming clear for everyone to see. Who doesn't think Mike Milbury is chuckling on the inside after having to apologize for his statement? The thing is that it's not like Milbury was brilliant for saying it. It has been OBVIOUS to anyone who actually looks at how he plays objectively. It WAS gutsy to say, despite the fact that he was forced to apologize for it. Who's laughing now, punk?!

No apologies from me, thank you very much.

• Like 1