Breaking News! Neal will have 2 seperate

Guest pensuck

The Asham one is in-person, which means he can get more than 6 games.

Adams' suspension is automatic, unless the league rescinds it. Don't think that requires a hearing.

Edited by AJgoal

The Asham one is in-person, which means he can get more than 6 games.

Adams' suspension is automatic, unless the league rescinds it. Don't think that requires a hearing.

i think asham is done as a pen. and it's very possible his career is done. he's UFA and 33 in the summer and who wants that useless turd to sit on their payroll while suspended a few weeks?

well its 12 noon...i wonder if we hear anything by late afternoon???

Bettman is scrambling to make this all go away. He can't see is favorite team punished!

Edited by Samifan
  • Like 1

And this joke of a coach Bylsma deserves a separate hearing. There is no way the players would act the way they acted if he didn't push the right bottoms. And then he has a nerve to sit there after the game and say something like "we try to stay away form that extra-curriculum stuff". Are you effin' kidding me? Are you trying to tell us you had nothing to do with that? Who is going to believe that BS?

He sent his men to injure someone. The guy should be suspened from coaching.

• Like 1

He sent his men to injure someone. The guy should be suspened from coaching.

In the NFL that's a year for the head coach who allowed it and an indefinite for the coordinator who ran it.

I don't know how Mario Lemieux can look himself straight in the eye this morning after what his team did yesterday, given all of his pronouncements during his playing career (and after).

In the NFL that's a year for the head coach who allowed it and an indefinite for the coordinator who ran it.

I don't know how Mario Lemieux can look himself straight in the eye this morning after what his team did yesterday, given all of his pronouncements during his playing career (and after).

I would love to hear what Mario thinks about all this. I sure hope he doesn't endorse that, although I've gotta say: it wouldn't shock me. What has happened yesterday was an absolute, total insult to the league and embarrassment to the game of hockey. I just can't imagine any NHL figure watching that disgrace and not spitting in disgust.

The Pittsburgh Penguins, as an organization, need to issue a statement and apologize to the whole league. Anything short of that would tell me they don't see anything wrong with what happened.

Edited by Mad Dog

@rad

I have respect for Mario both as an owner and when he played...I however, DO NOT respect his current team or his current crybaby superstar, Cindy.

I was part of the standing ovation that Philadelphia gave him at the Big Bank Building after his last game in 1997. One of my most cherished hockey moments.

If anything *he* should consider suspending some players regardless of what the league does.

The hearings are tomorrow, not today. So we won't know anything til tomorrow afternoon.

EDIT: Except maybe for Adams, if there's no hearing required for his suspension.

Edited by AJgoal

I would be surprised if Mario didn't have a personal, one on one sit down with Sid to tell him that he's an embarrassment to his team and the sport. That would be an especially harsh assessment coming from one of the greatest ever to the (now former) "face of the NHL".

Also, what we may be seeing here is the league punishing the Pens to some degree for not living up to their lofty expectations. I feel sure the league is very disappointed that their "model" franchise gooned it up yesterday and made an ugly spectacle of a prime time, showcase game. In fact, the league is probably pretty angry with them for making look bad after they hyped the franchise to promote the game. The pay back might go on for a while.