More Suprising/Compelling Series....

Guest NJSikkbreed

The pure dominance, comeback stories and compelling drama the Flyers have set out for the country to see over the Pittsburgh Golden Boys?

......when everyone on earth had this going 6 or 7 w/ heavy odds on the Penguins - now about to be swept away in shame?

- OR -

The #8 L.A. Kings holding a 3-0 series lead over the 2-time NHL point-leading Vancouver Canucks? Wow.

-- I know it doesnt happen too often, but we see #8's beat #1s more than enough in hockey over any other sport....however, has a #8 seed ever SWEPT a #1 seed? Dont recall ever seeing that.

BTW --- aside from the Flyers --- I'm pulling for Phoenix or L.A out WEST.....

I'm always a sucker for some good story-lines....

and how great would it be if the Flyers were led to the Finals w/ all these kids only to be pitted against their ex-core in Mike Richards and Jeff Carter?? --- or for Phoenix to make a deep run and have Bryzgalov face his old team?

As much as a Philly-LA final would be something out of a Hollywood studio, I don't like our chances against a defensive-minded team and super-stingy goaltender. We don't have to look any further than the Rangers to see how we match up against those teams.

But, man, what a storyline that would be.

As much as a Philly-LA final would be something out of a Hollywood studio, I don't like our chances against a defensive-minded team and super-stingy goaltender. We don't have to look any further than the Rangers to see how we match up against those teams.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves...the Rags need to advance. They have all they can handle right now. I still expect them to advance, but they aren't exactly dominating the Sens.

The important thing to remember about Vegas odds is that they aren't entirely based on who Vegas thinks is going to win, but also which team has the bigger marks who will shell out cash the house can win big on.

Well played, Vegas.

Win Game 4 and then worry about Round Two. Still 13 to go.

Jonathan Quick is, no pun intended, quickly becoming my favorite goalie in the playoffs right now..... and Dustin Brown is a beast.... he's got Philly-type of player written all over him....

Jonathan Quick is, no pun intended, quickly becoming my favorite goalie in the playoffs right now..... and Dustin Brown is a beast.... he's got Philly-type of player written all over him....

Yes, Quick is solid... and Brown is showing why he's captain after having a disappointing season.

I wonder how a St-Louis-LA series would be... probably all 1-0 games, lol. I do think that Nashville probably has the best chance at defeating LA in the West.

Exactly. Lets just worry about winning game 4. I'm not scoreboard watching except for the sheer enjoyment of watching playoff hockey.

This has easily been the most exciting week of hockey I've ever seen....... 7 overtimes! -- the Flyers score 20 goals (whaaaat?) -- and one team, Chicago, scores in the final 15-10sec of consecutive games to tie it...... -- I felt like i was watching the NCAA Basketball tournament every time i turned on a hockey game this week...its been THAT good!