Giroux / Crysby 2

Guest OccamsRazor

I WOULD LOVE!!!!!!

LET ME REPEAT

would LOVE!!!!!!!

For Giroux to KNOCK his punk A$$ OUT in a rematch!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect way to end the series.

I know Clod could take him straight up....

......if their is a rematch he better wear a cup...

...Crosby said he being pushed to pull out the old Nut shot it's getting so difficult.....

STRAP THAT CUP ON BOYS Cindys on the looose it's PLAYOFF HOCKEY he says anything goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What say you????

Go Flyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by OccamsRazor

I don't want Giroux fighting. I'm concerned he will even play on Wednesday unless concussion protocols are tossed aside for the playoffs. The admirable problem for the Flyers is they keep skating through the BS as opposed to the Pittsburgh Diving Team and therefore don't draw as many minors and do even worse on subsequent discipline.

G's brains were scrambled there and that's a scary thing. I give him credit for the Gordie Howe hattrick, though.

I'm not sure that he was actually hurt on the play. It was awkward, his helmet got turned around, he was off balance and tried to fix it when he fell. He had no trouble getting up and skating away that I saw.

I don't want Giroux fighting. I'm concerned he will even play on Wednesday unless concussion protocols are tossed aside for the playoffs. The admirable problem for the Flyers is they keep skating through the BS as opposed to the Pittsburgh Diving Team and therefore don't draw as many minors and do even worse on subsequent discipline.

G's brains were scrambled there and that's a scary thing. I give him credit for the Gordie Howe hattrick, though.

I was worried about Giroux too, but he seemed fine in his post-game interview. And I haven't seen anything in the news anywhere about him experiencing concussion symptoms or being tested, so I assume he's ok.

I was worried about Giroux too, but he seemed fine in his post-game interview. And I haven't seen anything in the news anywhere about him experiencing concussion symptoms or being tested, so I assume he's ok.

Let's hope so. He's not exactly John O' Hurley at the best of times in interviews (and I could care less about that) so I'm not sure how much stock I put in that, but his knees were wobbling after the attack and he's way too good a skater to look like that. All these guys need as much rest as they can get so a sweep is paramount.

There is no need to fight Crosby. Just hit him constantly, finish every check. He'll take a retaliation penalty (bet on it) then score on the PP.

Rinse and repeat. Bob's your uncle.

Now, if Cynthia wishes to get involved and initiate scrums. I say everyone should just look for opportunities to punch him as hard as they can with their glove on.

Yeah i don't really want him fighting either, but it would be sweet to see him put him to sleep right before they put the Pens to sleep.

But with the recent concussion problems he's had this season....i'd be ok just stomping the Pens and watching the tears roll down Crysby's face.

Maybe he could treat Crysby like Brodurer did Avery just not shake his hand afterwards....