Bylsma: Pens respect Flyers too much

Guest radoran

http://www.nhl.com/i...s.htm?id=628181

"They're a talented group, but we've given them a little too much respect and backed off in a lot of areas," Bylsma said. "We may have given them too much respect and not done what we've been successful at all year."

Have I missed the "respect" that the Pens have been giving the Flyers?

Then Crosby is excused by his own coach with this:

"A little bit of what we saw yesterday was him trying to spark our team and trying to get back in this thing and scratch and claw to do it," Bylsma said. "(It was) more calculated than losing emotional control."

Yes, the whole thing was all part of Sidney's Master Plan to Make It All Right And Good by acting like petulant bantam players who didn't all get dessert at postgame pizza.

Throwing punches once the officials arrive. Grabbing Hartnell from behind. Flipping Voracek's glove. Chopping Bryz's glove. Letting your teammates settle the scrums you start. "Inspiring" other acts of hockey like Neal running a 19-year-old; Letang grabbing a guy who hadn't been in a fight in years; Asham's attempted decapitation of Schenn.

All of this as part of a Grand Plan to get Marc-Andre Fleury to stop pucks better?

Just what his coach was hoping for, apparently.

Thank you - I'm too tired to write all that but if I wasn't, that's exactly what I would've written.

Blysma said some good things in that interview too; much of it sounded okay to me, but this whole "respect" nonsense is just that - nonsense. If he meant the Penguins were so bumfuzzled on D that they hardly contested their blue line all day, and let us run circles around them offensively while they stood around watching the Flyers set up shop and score goals... maybe that's the "respect" he was talking about.

Crosby was still so "emotional" (bi-t-chy) after that game all he could say was "I don't like them. I don't like any of them." ...like a 7th-grader talking about the cool kids across the lunch room.

http://www.nhl.com/i...s.htm?id=628181

Have I missed the "respect" that the Pens have been giving the Flyers?

Then Crosby is excused by his own coach with this:

Yes, the whole thing was all part of Sidney's Master Plan to Make It All Right And Good by acting like petulant bantam players who didn't all get dessert at postgame pizza.

Throwing punches once the officials arrive. Grabbing Hartnell from behind. Flipping Voracek's glove. Chopping Bryz's glove. Letting your teammates settle the scrums you start. "Inspiring" other acts of hockey like Neal running a 19-year-old; Letang grabbing a guy who hadn't been in a fight in years; Asham's attempted decapitation of Schenn.

All of this as part of a Grand Plan to get Marc-Andre Fleury to stop pucks better?

Just what his coach was hoping for, apparently.

My only response to Bylsmas gibberish is LMFAO!!!!!