Lets just finish this series

Guest Phillygrump

Enough with the drama. Enough with hearing Crosby whine like a spoiled kid in post game interviews. Enough with the shock that lowly Philly could stand up to the mighty Penguins. Enough of the faux toughness exhibited by the Penguins. Enough garbage.

Lets put one more win together for this series and send this miserable excuse for a hockey team home in shambles and move on.

I'm sick of the drama.

• Like 2

Enough with the drama. Enough with hearing Crosby whine like a spoiled kid in post game interviews. Enough with the shock that lowly Philly could stand up to the mighty Penguins. Enough of the faux toughness exhibited by the Penguins. Enough garbage.

Lets put one more win together for this series and send this miserable excuse for a hockey team home in shambles and move on.

I'm sick of the drama.

And let's do it with a shut out for an exclamation point and give Bryz some confidence for the next series!

I think it would be huge for Bryz to finish this off with a good game. He did not look good in the last game and we were lucky that fleury looked even worse.

I wonder if his foot is bugging him or if he's just not on right now.

The one goal that scares me the most is that one that squeaked through and staal poked in... he had no idea where the puck was.

I'm sick of the drama.

Here..Here.....I totally agree......Lets just put the pens out of their misery....and get Neal next year.