Asham/Neal hearings - 1 game for Neal, 4 for Asham

Guest trevluk

@flyercanuck

I would not be able to understand it if Asham got no suspension and Carkner got a game or if Neal got no suspension but Hagelin got 3 games.

I'm still in disbelief about Carkner's suspension. That was assault and battery and warranted at least 3 games. The one game suspension almost makes it worth doing.

@AJgoal

Didn't realize you could waive it. You'd think if they want to talk to you face to face you might want to be there. Unless of course you're waving the white flag.

No need to appear, nothing he can say...that was so cheap ****!!!!

Hell even Mario has come out and stated he was embarrassed with Asham and Neal, yet nothing about his pu$$y Captain starting all that...sad...Crysby is the one Mario should be putting on blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am hearing that Shannahan is a NHL's puppet and does what people above him tell to do. Shameful and disgusting, if you ask me... I heard Colin Cambell at least *tried* to make his own decisions and Shanny just rolls over...

Colin Cambell said had they not missed that offside score the Pens would be leading the series 3-0 it's all on the refs...how can they sleep at night!!!!

He is looking into suspending Briere for that missed call...more to come he said...

No Decision on Neal

Right winger James Neal had hearings with Brendan Shanahan, who handles supplemental discipline for the NHL, for two separate incidents in Game 3 of the Penguins' first-round playoff series with Philadelphia.

He said after practice, though, that he has not heard what punishment, if any, he will receive and that he does not expect any word until later this afternoon.

http://plus.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/pro-sports/penguins-plus/115935-no-decision-on-neal

No Decision on Neal

Right winger James Neal had hearings with Brendan Shanahan, who handles supplemental discipline for the NHL, for two separate incidents in Game 3 of the Penguins' first-round playoff series with Philadelphia.

He said after practice, though, that he has not heard what punishment, if any, he will receive and that he does not expect any word until later this afternoon.

http://plus.sites.po...ecision-on-neal

Thanks. The wheels are in motion. I expect a decision by game time today so the media has something to talk about in pre-game.

No need to appear, nothing he can say...that was so cheap ****!!!!

Hell even Mario has come out and stated he was embarrassed with Asham and Neal, yet nothing about his pu$$y Captain starting all that...sad...Crysby is the one Mario should be putting on blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we dont know whats happening behind the scenes. I suspect Crosby has had his butt handed to him. I know, seems far fetched but he did a lot of damage to the team Sunday, both in respect league wide and finacialy if they get swept. Now DON'T mis-understand me here but I feel just a little bit sorry for Malkin (Malkinstein). Here me out. He was the top points getter and really hasn't been a thug. Tough yes but thats OK. Here he has a career year and this is how it ends up for him. That sucks. I am ok with it because he is the enemy but just looking at it from his perspective. He should want a trade and get out of this. He carried the Penguins all year but Crosby comes back and its all about Crosby. Thats gotta work on any humans mind... Just a thought I had...

• Like 3

He should want a trade and get out of this. He carried the Penguins all year but Crosby comes back and its all about Crosby. Thats gotta work on any humans mind... Just a thought I had...

i've been saying for years the best thing for pittsburgh would be to move malkin. they could get a first line winger and a first pair d-man for him, easy, and actually build a team. the top heavy two-headed monster thing is unweildy.

course, a year or two after i started saying it they won the cup, but still.

I wasn't singing Malkin's accomplishments at ALL. I thought I made it clear. Just sayin, he had to be an un-willing partner in all this. He really hasn't played dirty (in-effective , yes) but that maybe the team would have had a chance if Crosby, Letang, Neil, Adams would have played like real hockey platers. Thats all I was saying... I'm putting my feet in his shoes and Id be pissed off at some of my teammates by now...

i've been saying for years the best thing for pittsburgh would be to move malkin. they could get a first line winger and a first pair d-man for him, easy, and actually build a team. the top heavy two-headed monster thing is unweildy.

course, a year or two after i started saying it they won the cup, but still.

If you're Pittsburgh and have Malkin under contract for two years as a current Hart Trophy candidate and the other guy is one hit away from jellobrains and up after next season, why do you trade Malkin?

Prior to the concussion, it made a lot more sense. I think part of the Pens' problem is that they're playing Crosbyhockey and not the Malkinhockey that won them so many games and made him a Hart Trophy candidate.

I get the feeling the inmates are running the asylum much more in Pittsburgh than they even were in the heryday of the alleged "Olde City Crew".

Mario may need to clean that house. But, if anyone, I keep Malkin.

To follow up, If I'm Malkin id think of it this way. "OK, this 19 year old is incredible and assigned to me and he is tying me up. So Neil and Crosby will step up and make the them pay.... But what? They are gooning it up and not taking advantage of their top shutdown line going up against me? They are actually gooning it up? What the he ll was the season about? Why did I carry this team? " ect... ect... ect...

If you're Pittsburgh and have Malkin under contract for two years as a current Hart Trophy candidate and the other guy is one hit away from jellobrains and up after next season, why do you trade Malkin?

Prior to the concussion, it made a lot more sense. I think part of the Pens' problem is that they're playing Crosbyhockey and not the Malkinhockey that won them so many games and made him a Hart Trophy candidate.

true enough, good points.

I get the feeling the inmates are running the asylum much more in Pittsburgh than they even were in the heryday of the alleged "Olde City Crew".

Mario may need to clean that house. But, if anyone, I keep Malkin.