Looking ahead...

Guest off_the_post

I'm really hoping the flyers end up playing the panthers in the next round. Not because I think the flyers can win, not because they wouldn't end up playing the Rangers, but because it will be much easier for me to go to the games in Miami.

So I need either the Caps or Sens to win. Common guys somebody please step up. I need to go to the games. Howie if you are out there I presume you are hoping for the same.

Wow. It's left to me to point out that we should prolly beat the Pens tonight first.

I have you down as board sheep lover and voice of reason. I see nothing contradictory there.

It would be nice not to have to play Pens, Bruins , Rangers

Could you imagine?

Flyers would have to beat the Pens, Rangers and Bruins to reach the Finals

Bruins would have to beat the Caps, Panthers and Flyers.

That's just brutal. The Bruins are beatable this year based on their recent play.

I would rather the Flyers face anyone other than the Rags in the next round, should they get there.

Could you imagine?

Flyers would have to beat the Pens, Rangers and Bruins to reach the Finals

Bruins would have to beat the Caps, Panthers and Flyers.

That's just brutal. The Bruins are beatable this year based on their recent play.

I would rather the Flyers face anyone other than the Rags in the next round, should they get there.

The only way they can face the Rags is if the top 3 win their series.

I'm really hoping the flyers end up playing the panthers in the next round. Not because I think the flyers can win, not because they wouldn't end up playing the Rangers, but because it will be much easier for me to go to the games in Miami.

So I need either the Caps or Sens to win. Common guys somebody please step up. I need to go to the games. Howie if you are out there I presume you are hoping for the same.

Jinxed. You realize if the Flyers blow this it's going to be your fault? ;)

Not that I think they are going to blow it...

Wow. It's left to me to point out that we should prolly beat the Pens tonight first.

Wow. It's left to me to point out I don't play on the team and I could probably look at my own personal travel plans and contrast it with the remaining teams without having any effect on the outcome of the game tonight.

Shouldn't have looked ahead...brought on this 10-3 drubbing!!!!!!!!! :D