Therien's Epic Crosby Rant

Guest DaGreatGazoo

This is pretty good...gotta give Bundy some credit. Hopefully the link works.

It would be tough for any fan, even a Pens fan, not to agree with what Bundy is saying. Crosby stirred up the whole thing knowing that he has no intention of dropping the gloves and that his teammates will have to clean up his mess. Among other things, this makes him a lousy teammate.

Bundy's point of view isn't unique and is probably shared by Pens management. I wouldn't be surprised to see them move him this off season.

@terp

He could go play with Carter & Richards out in LA (the home of problem children)...although I wouldn't wish that on LA.

That would be weird. As an aside, one of the issues for any organization that would consider trading for him is breaking the news to him that he won't be the captain. Richards wasn't a great captain but I would take his on ice leadership over Crosby's lucidity with the press any day.

Okay...reality check - Crosby is a phenomenal hockey player and any team (except the Flyers I pray) would jump at the chance to sign him. He's a punk and a p u s sy and a lot of other things, and he's "one hit away" from retirement... but don't think for a minute all the owners and GMs would pass on him just because he's an immature brat.

Okay...reality check - Crosby is a phenomenal hockey player and any team (except the Flyers I pray) would jump at the chance to sign him. He's a punk and a p u s sy and a lot of other things, and he's "one hit away" from retirement... but don't think for a minute all the owners and GMs would pass on him just because he's an immature brat.

His favorite team the Habs say hello! But send him to columbus in the Rick Nash deal would benefit both clubs sort of like the Greyzky trade to L.A.

Good stuff. Crosby has lost his face in the NHL as far as I am concerned. Respect his talent..sure. Respect him as a player / captain..NO Fu ckin way. He is immature whiny baby. Once this video is seen by all players in the NHL, I believe they go after him.