We're losing this game

Guest touche22

Malkin is absolutely on a mission.

Of course, if Bryz has anything to do with it, the OP's title is dead on. **** Bryz, I've had it with this! FOUR stoppable softies. One ****** save would be nice, one absorbed rebound, one ounce of talent.

Bryz is fighting the puck as Pierre stated I agree. Not sure where he is but it is not on the ice in Philly. This is not the March goalie we all had faith in.

No one should have faith in a goalie who plays well for one month in a season.

• Like 1

I agree that's game, no one looks like they are as desperate as the Pens. The Pens are playing like its gonna be a sweep and the Flyers are acting like they have 3 more games to finish them off. Not playing with the same intensity. Hope they come back Friday with more intensity and desperation. Not looking good.

Edited by LeafSuck16

The series is not over by any means, but this game is waaaaayyyy out of reach. Game 5 in Pitt. Did everyone really believe that they were gonna sweep the Pens? Two of the best players in the world on a very talented team, it wasn't gonna happen. Just thought that they would have at least showed up tonight.

bad way to lose a game. what a statement for the pens when it should have been the other way around. tough way to take this one... lose by one or lose by 12 (it's possible in this game, amazingly), it's still one loss. i don't like what it gives the pens to take it to us like this in a potential close-out game. it can get in the Flyers' heads just as easily as they got in the Pens this series. we need to regroup and re-*******-focus.

Most of the blame can go to Lavvy. It doesn't take a genius to see Bryz did not have it from the start. Early easy goals gave the Pens life and they ran with it.

Winning one of the next three will be just as hard as going for a sweep.

Sorry to sound like a downer but it is hard to look up at this point.

Edited by Phlyer1

Flyers totally weren't focused. Despite the great start. When they didn't score on that second power play to start the game, I got a little nervous. Then the wheels came off. What's up with Bryz?

My prediction: Flyers win the series 4-2. They lose on Friday in Pittsburgh because they're rattled and can't recover from this loss. Goaltending is in flux, Bryz can't get his head screwed on straight. That's my biggest concern. Best chance to clinch the series is back in Philly on Sunday. If the Flyers don't win there, Pittsburgh comes back to win the series 4-3. But right now, I'm predicting Flyers win it, 4-2.

you guys are incredible.

Doesn't it seem like this is inevitably how it will end up. Its fitting and as a sufferring flyers fan, predictable. Game 3 watching that PP early with Malkin in the box it was crystal clear this team didn't have their foot on the peddle. Clearly after being up 3-0 in the series they thought the pens would just roll over.

We will find out if this room has too.

Edited by touche22