Per Tim P Twitter Groosman has a concussion

Guest FlyersFan4Life

Malkenstein is a 230 lb pu$$y, he is a cheap shot punk and as big as he is, he wont fight. That was a deliberate head shot. Now we are without Bourdon, Grossman and Mez. Kubina and Lilja are slow and absouluely horrible, the Pens are gonna exploit them big time. Its unreal how every year we end up with all these injuries to our defense. It think the team has to sacrifice JVR for a big time young dman and also draft a good dman in the draft this year. We have to realize Timmo has one year left ,and Pronger is not coming back, so we gotta stock up on defense.

Take a look at this kid Dalton Thrower, I havent seen a skilled dman with fighting ability like this in a long time, he is a righty too. This draft is loaded with defensemen, and its high time we got a good dman in the first round.

Malkenstein is a 230 lb pu$$y, he is a cheap shot punk and as big as he is, he wont fight. That was a deliberate head shot. Now we are without Bourdon, Grossman and Mez. Kubina and Lilja are slow and absouluely horrible, the Pens are gonna exploit them big time. Its unreal how every year we end up with all these injuries to our defense. It think the team has to sacrifice JVR for a big time young dman and also draft a good dman in the draft this year. We have to realize Timmo has one year left ,and Pronger is not coming back, so we gotta stock up on defense.

Take a look at this kid Dalton Thrower, I havent seen a skilled dman with fighting ability like this in a long time, he is a righty too. This draft is loaded with defensemen, and its high time we got a good dman in the first round.

Notice he has Sbisa's number as well. Take him!

and I guess Manning will be stepping in,,, Carle, Timmo, Coburn ,Manning, Kubina, Lilja. this could be the big break the Pens are looking for. Mez is not due back til lthe next round, and Bourdon has had two concussions already this year and one when he got knocked out in a fight in the AHL last year, so he is probably out for a while, and now Grossman... Once again injuries on the defense could be our undoing, as well as poor goaltending

This is what happens when you dont show up to play people get injured.

ps breezy sucks

I just want to beat Pittsburgh. Peiord. This team is not going to win a Cup this year. This team is injured and the defense is beat to hell and in no way Cup-worthy. I drink the Flyers Kool-Aid but have to stop at some point and keep it real. This team is playing with house money right now. I'll be happy with a round 2 game 6 or 7 exit. Let Homer reload for next year and start to get the D in shape to support the great kids we have coming up. These playoffs should be to see if we have or don't have a goalie in Bryz. If we don't, then we got a real big problem. Defense we can get. A #1 goalie, well it's as long as I can remember at this point.

I just want to beat Pittsburgh. Peiord. This team is not going to win a Cup this year. This team is injured and the defense is beat to hell and in no way Cup-worthy. I drink the Flyers Kool-Aid but have to stop at some point and keep it real

+1!!!!