Game 6 is a must win

Guest trevluk

I don't know Digi, I think the Flyers looked pretty solid in the 1st. We were finding the puck quicker and beating the Pens to the corners. We won enough races and held the puck often enough that the 2 teams looked more or less even to me. In the 2nd...I don't know what they smoked at the 1st intermission but it kicked in and they went to sleep.

I really see last night as more of a Flyers' loss than a Pens' win. We literally did not compete for the ice in the 2nd. We were pinching at the wrong time, overstaying the shifts, Lavy was changing the matchups every 2 seconds...it was a mess. I don't know who's most at fault, the D-men or the fwds (or even Bryzgalov for not bailing us out on 1 of those wide-open looks for goals), and it doesn't even matter. But there are about 12 things that need to change for tomorrow, from that 2nd period last night. We play like that at all tomorrow and it could be ugly. We play like the 1st and the 2nd half of the 3rd we'll win.

Canoli;

Keep your shirt on.

Sit by the tube tomorrow and we'll get you a win.

When things look most dire, this sad sack group pull it out of their collective axx's.

That will be the case again tomorrow no doubt.

Yes, with only 3 real defensemen and Bryz.

BOI