Rinaldo spotted going into the SPCA....

Guest flyerrod

Well it certainly looks like he has been neutered anyhow.........Rinaldo got tossed because Michalek took lessons from Letang but the he was getting called for anything as soon as he set foot on the ice. The NHL is bound and determined to make sure he will have no affect on the outcome of a game. I can only hope that he gets suspended at this point because it does not help to have a guy that is playing with a 600lb gorilla on his back...

I love how Simmonds got tossed for a face wash on a guy who was getting tossed for a misconduct(more diving by Cooke after holding onto Kuby's stick for so long that he rubbed the tape off of it).

Lee and MacCauley were both horrid this game but the one thing that was worse was the Flyers goaltending. Bryz looked like Leighton slow as he was moving side to side........

Note to self, this was just one game but if the goaltending does not improve, this will be our last series.......... :angry:

• Like 1

Well it certainly looks like he has been neutered anyhow.........Rinaldo got tossed because Michalek took lessons from Letang but the he was getting called for anything as soon as he set foot on the ice. The NHL is bound and determined to make sure he will have no affect on the outcome of a game. I can only hope that he gets suspended at this point because it does not help to have a guy that is playing with a 600lb gorilla on his back...

I love how Simmonds got tossed for a face wash on a guy who was getting tossed for a misconduct(more diving by Cooke after holding onto Kuby's stick for so long that he rubbed the tape off of it).

Lee and MacCauley were both horrid this game but the one thing that was worse was the Flyers goaltending. Bryz looked like Leighton slow as he was moving side to side........

Note to self, this was just one game but if the goaltending does not improve, this will be our last series.......... :angry:

Hopefully JVR is healthy enough to replace RInaldo on that line.