Soooo, Do We Go After Neal....

Guest flyercanuck

...Or try and win game 5? Cause if they focus on revenge, the game will just get out of hand like that nightmare last night.

We were due for a stinker. The Pens were embarrassed and HAD to win. After 3 emotional victories, we were due for a letdown. Nobody seemed like they came out to win that game last night. And we're yet to see our 10 million dollar goalie put together a single solid effort for 60 minutes.

I hope everyone was embarrassed last night. I hope they remember how to play their hearts out, cause if they do they can close this out tomorrow. I don't have confidence in the goalie, and he's hasn't given much reason to have any. He looks like a rattled rookie every game. Yes, Fleury has too, but he's not our goalie. We didn't just open the door for them last night, they booted it off the hinges. Gut check time.

Neal can wait til next season.

• Like 1

...Or try and win game 5? Cause if they focus on revenge, the game will just get out of hand like that nightmare last night.

We were due for a stinker. The Pens were embarrassed and HAD to win. After 3 emotional victories, we were due for a letdown. Nobody seemed like they came out to win that game last night. And we're yet to see our 10 million dollar goalie put together a single solid effort for 60 minutes.

I hope everyone was embarrassed last night. I hope they remember how to play their hearts out, cause if they do they can close this out tomorrow. I don't have confidence in the goalie, and he's hasn't given much reason to have any. He looks like a rattled rookie every game. Yes, Fleury has too, but he's not our goalie. We didn't just open the door for them last night, they booted it off the hinges. Gut check time.

Neal can wait til next season.

Getting revenge on Neal can wait, I'd rather see Crosby and the rest of the Pens have to shake hands after a game 5 loss. A partial revenge is Neal having to watch the Flyers celebrate after beating the Pens in game 5.