Trade Bobrovsky?

Guest PHI Flyers10

I'm just afraid there might be a free buyout this summer and it won't be taken on Bryz and then he'll suck again and we'll be stuck with him. I expect he'll be here but if he sucks everyone will blame Homer for not buying him out. Bob just can't be our backup.

With our luck, we'll buy him out, he'll get picked up by the Leafs or Islanders and have the best 9 years of his career ever shutting the Flyers out every game he plays against them while going on to win 7 Stanley Cups for his next team. That's how things work out for the Flyers. It really is a curse. Hehe.

With our luck, we'll buy him out, he'll get picked up by the Leafs or Islanders and have the best 9 years of his career ever shutting the Flyers out every game he plays against them while going on to win 7 Stanley Cups for his next team. That's how things work out for the Flyers. It really is a curse. Hehe.

That's the other thing I'm scared of. He'll suck here and go play somewhere they don't care like for the Islanders and win 5 straight Vezinas and 7 Cups in 8 years.

I'm just afraid there might be a free buyout this summer and it won't be taken on Bryz and then he'll suck again and we'll be stuck with him. I expect he'll be here but if he sucks everyone will blame Homer for not buying him out. Bob just can't be our backup.

If the Flyers win this series. Leighton will play the next series.

If Ed can trade Bryz, no question he is gone.

Bob is not the solution.

Breezys injury is the weight barring ligament. It pulled a piece of the bone off . Without rest it is very painful and slow healing. Since its his weight barring bone it's going to hamper him. You wanna get an idea of pain? Put a tack in your heal and push off with that foot off of something like a goal post or even a hard surface. It's a shame this is happening but apparently they have started rounds of cortisone shots to lessen the pain. After last nights game it may be working a bit. Seemed a little better at moving around from post to post.