So who should run Miller tonight?

Guest Spinorama

Just kidding, but they should tease it, get in the Sabres heads a bit. Maybe have Rinadlo and his rep for highspeed highimpact hits make a bee line for Miller then veer off at the last second every now and again. Also, Simmonds and Hartnell need to get their butts in front of him as well, They've both proven to be very annoying for the goalie when they park in front so take advantage of Miller's current situation and get in his head.

Just kidding, but they should tease it, get in the Sabres heads a bit. Maybe have Rinadlo and his rep for highspeed highimpact hits make a bee line for Miller then veer off at the last second every now and again. Also, Simmonds and Hartnell need to get their butts in front of him as well, They've both proven to be very annoying for the goalie when they park in front so take advantage of Miller's current situation and get in his head.

I dont think you could fart near miller right now and not get a penalty

I dont think you could fart near miller right now and not get a penalty

wow, we had a bunch of guys IN Miller's way. Lots of bodies in the crease disrupting things and no calls. I may have missed it if any were called cause I was trying to get sh!t done around the house during the game but the times I saw bodies in the net there weren't any calls... though before the game I'd have tended to agree with you

So, the auto-eject helmet to get a stoppage of play caught up with him.

Maybe they should consider bolting it or hot gluing it to his dome, or give him a delay of game when he tosses it.

My same thoughts ted...I just posted that in the Miller loses his mask way to easy thread.......

I cannot stand Miller any more. I am old and remember when Goalies didn't even were masks and would get hit in the head by a puck, get stitched up and back out.

This d!ck cry's with a scratch! I think he is done menatly.