Everybody off the ledge

Guest Navyhockey

We are winning tonight. We are clearly the better team. The Flyers mailed it in during the 2nd period of Game 4. They own the Pens in Pissburgh, and both teams know it. They will not let this game slip away. So don't let 1 game make you forget about the first 3.

This series ends tonight. So at around 10:15 tonight, when the series is over and we're all watching the handshake line, raise your glasses or bottles and toast Briere, Giroux, Hartnell, Read, Simmonds, Couturier, Jagr, and even Bryz. Because we're going to round 2, and there is nothing that Cindy, Corky, Frankenstein's Monster, or Flower Girl can do to stop it. Let's Go Flyers!

• Like 2

We are winning tonight. We are clearly the better team. The Flyers mailed it in during the 2nd period of Game 4. They own the Pens in Pissburgh, and both teams know it. They will not let this game slip away. So don't let 1 game make you forget about the first 3.

This series ends tonight. So at around 10:15 tonight, when the series is over and we're all watching the handshake line, raise your glasses or bottles and toast Briere, Giroux, Hartnell, Read, Simmonds, Couturier, Jagr, and even Bryz. Because we're going to round 2, and there is nothing that Cindy, Corky, Frankenstein's Monster, or Flower Girl can do to stop it. Let's Go Flyers!

Drink up. Nice call....that choking you hear is your black and yellow team

Drink up. Nice call....that choking you hear is your black and yellow team

Thank you for using you're 4th post to respond to me. I feel honored. Now go puff out your chest at the local bar and take home the girl that looks the closest like Tyler Kennedy.

• Like 1

Now go puff out your chest at the local bar and take home the girl that looks the closest like Tyler Kennedy.

LOL! Too many women that meet that criteria in Pittsburgh, so dude should have no problem.

I didn't think we were going to win tonight, but I hoped for a good effort to give something to build on for game 6. We poured it on in the 3rd and if not for Fleury, we had it.

I actually feel a lot better about our chances today compared to yesterday. The team and especially Bryz settled down and played much better. Also noticed the forecheck being switched to a 1-2-2 to insulate at times.

We WILL win game 6. Lets go Flyers!!!

• Like 1

Thank you for using you're 4th post to respond to me. I feel honored. Now go puff out your chest at the local bar and take home the girl that looks the closest like Tyler Kennedy.

That was pretty good. I laughed my last breath when I read that. No energy left after watching that game. its easier to take when the score is 12 Win or lose.

Onward to the next game.

The 1-2-2 was the reason the Flyers were on their heels most of the game. Bryz needs to be better.

It didn't seem to me that the Flyers were on their heels most of the game. In fact, I thought they outplayed the Pens in the first and third periods. Fleury saved the game for Pittsburgh.

It didn't seem to me that the Flyers were on their heels most of the game. In fact, I thought they outplayed the Pens in the first and third periods. Fleury saved the game for Pittsburgh.

They have to stop scoring first, it's screws up Laviolette's game plan of calling a time out :) I don't know why someone just doesn't take out Malkin's knee and be done with it, this guy is getting away with too much ****. Bryzgalov played a lot better but you can tell the Flyers missed Grossmann's minutes on defense. These guys have use game 6 as their game 7 because they don't want to go back to Pittsburgh for game 7.

They have to stop scoring first, it's screws up Laviolette's game plan of calling a time out :) I don't know why someone just doesn't take out Malkin's knee and be done with it, this guy is getting away with too much ****. Bryzgalov played a lot better but you can tell the Flyers missed Grossmann's minutes on defense. These guys have use game 6 as their game 7 because they don't want to go back to Pittsburgh for game 7.

The ****** thing is I will probably go to game 7 because sundays game is at 12:00 and they cant win afternoon games.