Wish Pronger was healthy enough to at least stop by the lockerroom

Guest Samifan

and give the boys a motivational speech before Game 6.

I know we have veterans in the room, but I think a few words from "our captain" could be helpful.

I was thinking the same thing. The Flyers are playing with fire here. They loose game 6 they may loose the series.

There is no doubt in my mind, if all three are present, we finish the Pens in 4 games.

Without a doubt...

...injuries to the blueline has just killed this group over the last several years...hell going back to the ECF loss to the Pens a couple years back...

See that's a tricky situation. When I was captain of my team I was out 4 months with torn rotator cuff and severe concussion( 5th overall) and I stayed away from the team until I started skating with the team after I was already skating alone with coaches. It weird because you don't want to be around the guys because your looked up to so much and your presence around gives the idea in the heads of your teammates you might be getting close to returning and also it was just too hard to be around the guys at the rink wishing I could be out there with them because I knew three months in I still couldn't walk up two flights of stairs without getting dizzy and headaches. It's a tricky slope.