Winner wins east

Guest Jmdodgesrt4

I would like to think that however in watching these series both Wash and Ott are playing great D and are getting great goaltending. I am not so sure we could beat them as we struggle mightily vs these type of teams.

Yeah...strange. Never figured that the Sens would give the Rangers this much trouble. Of course if we had a goalie that could shut the other team down like Anderson / Theodore maybe we would not be playing game 6 and would be resting our players.

I did pick the Caps over the Bruins. I just saw how Boston was struggling down the strech, sort of like the Flyers last year) and how the Caps all of sudden have started playing well.

Even if we beat the Pens and the Caps hold up and eliminate the the Bruins, the Caps are a dangerous team and Holtby is playing well.

If the Panthers hold up over the Devils, then the Sens / Devils series is a crap shoot.

BUT WE NEED TO TAKE OF BUSINESS TOMORROW AFTERNOON AT 12 NOON!

NO MORE GAMES!!!

BEANT THE PENS AND END THIS SERIES NOW!!!

Yeah...strange. Never figured that the Sens would give the Rangers this much trouble. Of course if we had a goalie that could shut the other team down like Anderson / Theodore maybe we would not be playing game 6 and would be resting our players.

Because both Ottawa and Washington are doing it with defense and goaltending. Add Florida to the mix as well.

And that's where it hurts the most to realize that Anderson, Hatlby and Theodore are outplaying our $5 mil "franchise goalie". :angry:

throw in Brian Elliott of St. Louis into the mix. Playing awesome, Blues just eliminated San Jose.

Add Halak too..I know he is hurt this series from game 1, but between the 2 of them, they allowed the least goals in the NHL this yr. Must be nice to interchange goalies like that. Makes you think what might have been if Bob played all year as starter........

Add Halak too..I know he is hurt this series from game 1, but between the 2 of them, they allowed the least goals in the NHL this yr. Must be nice to interchange goalies like that. Makes you think what might have been if Bob played all year as starter........

Having Hitch's system doesn't hurt either.

If somehow we can beat Pitt our next opponent would most likely be Washington then winner of Ottawa and Florida. Thats very favorable. This is based on the other series leads at this point.

I agree. If NYR loses, the Flyers are going to the Finals.

Now let's win tonight!

Knock, knock!

Edited by AndyS