Today's game...

Guest Polaris922

Wow, I guess we have a new forum moderator.

Careful throwing "classless" around, and if it's ok with you, I'll post where I damn well please. If you have an issue with it, I suggest you contact @Digityman or use the "report" button if we "classless" Flyers fans make you upset.

Edit: Wise choice deleting that entire post and the thread title before anybody saw it....well almost anybody, that is.

Looking for a great game today... what will it be? Tightly officiated? (Which I think works in the Pens favor) Or anything goes again??

Let's see....Start time noon......check. Televised nationally on NBC.....check. NHL can help turn it into a seven game series between the best ratings drawing teams in the NHL....check.......Yeah...I think tightly officiated is going to resemble Darlene Cates wearing spandex............(Obscure reference for the day)

@Polaris922

Well whatever you wrote it probably was a wise choice to edit it. Conversation is what we want here. Hopefully it is a well officiated game and they call all the real penalties. Both teams will be trying to play discipline hockey. I'm expecting the Flyers to play a solid 60 min. Bryz is due for stealing one.

btw, you will be outnumbered but you are welcomed to the game chat, as everybody here is.

Wow, I guess we have a new forum moderator.

Careful throwing "classless" around, and if it's ok with you, I'll post where I damn well please. If you have an issue with it, I suggest you contact @Digityman or use the "report" button if we "classless" Flyers fans make you upset.

Edit: Wise choice deleting that entire post and the thread title before anybody saw it....well almost anybody, that is.

When I typed it it was meant as a joke to prod more Pens fans into responding and get some conversation going. After I posted it I reread it and realized it sounded more of a barb to Flyers fans and didn't intend it to go that way so I deleted it. Sometimes after being up all night my sarcasm comes across more as cynicism, and that was not the intention. I'd rather look back and correct a mistake than leave it be for the sake of spite! ;)

Let's see....Start time noon......check. Televised nationally on NBC.....check. NHL can help turn it into a seven game series between the best ratings drawing teams in the NHL....check.......Yeah...I think tightly officiated is going to resemble Darlene Cates wearing spandex............(Obscure reference for the day)

Just the image of that made me throw up a little...

@Polaris922

Well whatever you wrote it probably was a wise choice to edit it. Conversation is what we want here. Hopefully it is a well officiated game and they call all the real penalties. Both teams will be trying to play discipline hockey. I'm expecting the Flyers to play a solid 60 min. Bryz is due for stealing one.

btw, you will be outnumbered but you are welcomed to the game chat, as everybody here is.

You called it.. Bryz outplayed Fleury who let in three soft goals. Congrats to you and your Flyers... guess I'll be watching even more from the sidelines now. :(

Looking for a great game today... what will it be? Tightly officiated? (Which I think works in the Pens favor) Or anything goes again??

Just got done watching the game(had a commitment and had to DVR it). This was the fairest officiated game of the series and I am not just saying that because the Flyers won. The officials did their jobs and the players kept this as the cleanest game to date. Great game overall and a hearty thank you to MAF for being the weaker goalie today. Bryz did not have a lot of shots at him but he stayed focused and square to the shooters. The Flyers forwards committed to a strong forecheck too and maintained the best defensive discipline of the series. Better luck to the Pens next year(as long as they are not playing the flyers).