Well, I hate having to say it but... congrats!

Guest Polaris922

As much as it pains me to watch my boys' season end... congrats to you and your Flyers! Your boys just wanted it more I think, from the very start of the series. Bryzgalov finally outplayed Fleury in game 6, and Fleury just didn't match up with three soft goals. You guys get to move on and I get moved further out into the sidelines than before. Enjoy the rest of your playoffs! I'll be at the concession stand ...

• Like 2

was an entertaining series. thanks for the good sportsmanship. you'll be back in the running next year. it's becoming a really great rivalry to watch.

edit: unlike buffalo rick and his sabres "rivalry."

Edited by mkscrewy

edit: unlike buffalo rick and his sabres "rivalry."

that still cracks me up. i'm not even sure what the sabres jerseys look like anymore, but we have a rivalry. lol.

@Polaris922 - good stuff, look forward to watching another war next season.

@Polaris922

Losing is never fun. Thanks for the congrats. The series was highly entertaining.

I really don't think Crosby's intensity is quite the same as it was prior to the concussions. A healthy offseason will probably be a good thing for him.

Hope you continue to stick around and provide info / discussion for the Penguin's forum.

As much as it pains me to watch my boys' season end... congrats to you and your Flyers! Your boys just wanted it more I think, from the very start of the series. Bryzgalov finally outplayed Fleury in game 6, and Fleury just didn't match up with three soft goals. You guys get to move on and I get moved further out into the sidelines than before. Enjoy the rest of your playoffs! I'll be at the concession stand ...

Very magnanimous post, especially since some of us, me included, gave you some rough treatment (which you deserved of course, but still). Thanks and see you around the taproom.

Pens really played hard game 4 and 5..didn't seem like they showed up Game 6..not sure what happened there..but overall it was a good series..