Philly media at it again

Guest NHL95

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/20120422_Flyers_Giroux_the_next_Clarke_____or_Lindros_.html

Do i even need to post the text in this article? To insinuate that Giroux could be either one or the other is ridiculous. Not because he is or isnt as good as Clarke. Or that he will deal with all of the injuries and off ice distractions in which ruined Lindros career. My point is, where do these hack writers come up with this nonsense? And why must they always try to weave the seeds of desention?

"He could be great like Clarke or he could flame out like Lindros" why? Giroux will do what he does through out his career. Just shut up dude!!

True. I just love the timing. These guys are like parasites. "Well you know he could be great.....but" it just infuriates me. Then again thats probably the type of blood they want. The media is a bastard. lol

"He could be great like Clarke or he could flame out like Lindros"

He could give up the game and go into needlepoint. He could decide to raise yaks in Peru. He could be abducted by aliens. He could be swallowed up be a civilization which evolved in his bellybutton lint and discovered him while he spent so much time thinking about what could happen maybe perhaps someday if and then.

Any number of things could happen.

What will?

yeah. i feel stupid for even reposting it, because in the grand scheme of things its what those guys want. I just saw it as one of those "well he could be great...but then again he could go the other way" its a devils advocate mentality that i believe this media market likes to play off of...