Sean Pronger on his brother Chris

Guest brelic

This forum kills me. Just pure silliness all of the time. Bryz is worth all of his $52M. Everybody needs to stop it. He had adjustment issues to this over-reactive fan base and regrettable media circus, and he was injured, may still be. If this guy gets us to the finals, or a Cuo, I want to hear all of the idiots then.

So you think being ranked somewhere around 30th in the regular season and 18th (out of 16 teams) is great goaltending? Cause he's being paid to be great, not below average. Meanwhile his replacement in Phoenix has a .950 save percentage, a 1.81 GAA and makes $2 mil.

I hope Bryz isn't as bad as he's looked for most of the regular season and playoffs. But he's sure not as good as his paycheck would lead you to believe.

• Like 1

So you think being ranked somewhere around 30th in the regular season and 18th (out of 16 teams) is great goaltending? Cause he's being paid to be great, not below average. Meanwhile his replacement in Phoenix has a .950 save percentage, a 1.81 GAA and makes $2 mil.

I hope Bryz isn't as bad as he's looked for most of the regular season and playoffs. But he's sure not as good as his paycheck would lead you to believe.

Yea, I think Bryz is going to be great. Once the majority of the Flyers fans and media shut up, back-off, and let the guy play.

You got that right!

Bear, if I remember correctly you're from the Boston area aren't you? You see, that's your problem right there. If you want to be a real Philadelphia fan you have to lose this crazy optimistic outlook you have, and learn to be bitter and cynical like the rest of us. It won't make you any happier but you will fit in better. ;)

Bear, if I remember correctly you're from the Boston area aren't you? You see, that's your problem right there. If you want to be a real Philadelphia fan you have to lose this crazy optimistic outlook you have, and learn to be bitter and cynical like the rest of us. It won't make you any happier but you will fit in better. ;)

Mr Straw, sir. You are correct. Proper Bostonian and all. From birth. With the legacy of the Original 6 Bruins Organization. I will work on this crazy, positive, happy, optimistic, can-do outlook that I seem to still have, and drop to the dregs, depression, never-happiness, not good enough, somebody has to suck today, the coach has to go, the goaltended is terrible, negadelphia, and cyncism that is our beloved Philadelphia sports climate. That way I will not stick out. Misery loves company.

This forum kills me. Just pure silliness all of the time. Bryz is worth all of his $52M. Everybody needs to stop it. He had adjustment issues to this over-reactive fan base and regrettable media circus, and he was injured, may still be.

i think this is a great premise for a new scifi show, where a guy gets caught in some kind of star trek-y temporal anomoly thingy and misses 6 months of his life. comes back with no idea what has happened, kind of a scifi/comedy show. tries to pay $3.00 for gasoline, calls up for thrasher's tickets for the week he'll be in atlanta on business, sends money to herman cain's campaign, says he's gonna take ovechkin 1st overall in his next fantasy draft, is concerned about getting past the leafs in the playoffs this year.

seriously. where have you been all season, including the last two weeks??

If this guy gets us to the finals, or a Cuo, I want to hear all of the idiots then.

he isn't going to *get* anyone anywhere. he may very well come along for the ride, if the skaters can keep up with the 50+% pp rate and 4.97 goals-for per game. .870sv% and 3.89gaa isn't going to be leading any kind of charge.

i'm a fan of optimism, but really, how can you look at what he's done and say what you say? we're 88 games into his contract here, and we're still seeing mostly-brutal play out of him. exactly how long do you expect these "adjustment issues" to last? are we thinking he'll be solid by year 3? muligans until 2015?

i think this is a great premise for a new scifi show, where a guy gets caught in some kind of star trek-y temporal anomoly thingy and misses 6 months of his life. comes back with no idea what has happened, kind of a scifi/comedy show. tries to pay $3.00 for gasoline, calls up for thrasher's tickets for the week he'll be in atlanta on business, sends money to herman cain's campaign, says he's gonna take ovechkin 1st overall in his next fantasy draft, is concerned about getting past the leafs in the playoffs this year.

seriously. where have you been all season, including the last two weeks??

he isn't going to *get* anyone anywhere. he may very well come along for the ride, if the skaters can keep up with the 50+% pp rate and 4.97 goals-for per game. .870sv% and 3.89gaa isn't going to be leading any kind of charge.

i'm a fan of optimism, but really, how can you look at what he's done and say what you say? we're 88 games into his contract here, and we're still seeing mostly-brutal play out of him. exactly how long do you expect these "adjustment issues" to last? are we thinking he'll be solid by year 3? muligans until 2015?

You will eat your words lad. Bryz will rule.

Mr Straw, sir. You are correct. Proper Bostonian and all. From birth. With the legacy of the Original 6 Bruins Organization. I will work on this crazy, positive, happy, optimistic, can-do outlook that I seem to still have, and drop to the dregs, depression, never-happiness, not good enough, somebody has to suck today, the coach has to go, the goaltended is terrible, negadelphia, and cyncism that is our beloved Philadelphia sports climate. That way I will not stick out. Misery loves company.

I do believe you're getting the hang of it!