Flyers are 17th in goals against

Guest RonJeremy

We need to shore up our defense if we expect to go anywhere in the playoffs. When Pronger comes back things should improve, if they dont we have to think about improving the D. Of course if Bryzgalocv would stop letting in bad goals that would help too. Why is it over the last 20 years our goalies continually give up cheap goals..

For the amount of rookies on the ice and missing Pronger, the Flyers looked pretty good (at least after the first period). Bryz made some amazing stops but he left in some weak ones too....again. Overall, I think Bryz is starting to play better but his current level of play is not where it should be. Buffalo showed a lot of jump and other than Erhoff, they might have won that game. He was awful last night...I am still wondering if that was really BEHOLD, RANDY!!! in Erhoff's sweater........

Greetings:

I guess we are seeing why the experts may not be so expert. We were told the D would be stellar this year while the O suffered. Ha.

Our D is giving up the crease for unnecessary junk goals and the the goalies aren't giving the clutch saves we'd expect. Bryz has looked downright soft. And that is scary.

Frankly, I think we may be at the end of Pronger's career. I am not optimistic about what we've seen over the last two seasons. I hope we see one of our youngins step up.

Best,

Howie

Greetings:

I guess we are seeing why the experts may not be so expert. We were told the D would be stellar this year while the O suffered. Ha.

Our D is giving up the crease for unnecessary junk goals and the the goalies aren't giving the clutch saves we'd expect. Bryz has looked downright soft. And that is scary.

Frankly, I think we may be at the end of Pronger's career. I am not optimistic about what we've seen over the last two seasons. I hope we see one of our youngins step up.

Best,

Howie

Youngins as in who? Big Bird aka Coburn? He needs to step up his d to another level, I've been waiting forever to see the stud in him that everyone says he will be. I've only seen flashes here and there so far. Right now I can care less about his offensive game, we need him to be the mean nasty crease clearer that Pronger was in his younger days.

As for Marshall and MA Bourdon, they've been ok playing limited minutes. Lavy is using the other four dmen too much and it's wearing them out by the end of the game, especially back to back games. Would like to see the 2 rookies play in all situations to see how they hold up.