Devils or Panthers

Guest DAXflyer

Rags won so we have the Debs or the Cats next round. I would rather face the Devils as we have fared well against them the past couple years. The Panthers could be a crapshoot. Their poor record this year aside, they are definitely not the same team they were before this season.

It would make a pretty great hypothetical run to the cup to have to go through the Penguins, then Devils, then Rangers.

• Like 1

Rags won so we have the Debs or the Cats next round. I would rather face the Devils as we have fared well against them the past couple years. The Panthers could be a crapshoot. Their poor record this year aside, they are definitely not the same team they were before this season.

It would make a pretty great hypothetical run to the cup to have to go through the Penguins, then Devils, then Rangers.

I think these teams are a toss up for the Flyers but the air travel and the heat have me rooting for the Debbies.

@trevluk

Couldn't have said it any better!

I think these teams are a toss up for the Flyers but the air travel and the heat have me rooting for the Debbies.

Devils it is. Time to show the Devils how to beat that horrid trap. One thing that would help would be actually calling interference but the whistles have been removed from the game for the foreseeable future.....This is the strongest across the board team the Flyers have had in years. Let's hope the 10 million dollar man can pull his weight. GO FLYERS!!!!!!!!!

Devils it is. Time to show the Devils how to beat that horrid trap. One thing that would help would be actually calling interference but the whistles have been removed from the game for the foreseeable future.....This is the strongest across the board team the Flyers have had in years. Let's hope the 10 million dollar man can pull his weight. GO FLYERS!!!!!!!!!

This is a very good thing for both teams, who get to sleep in their own beds and train/take treatment in their own facilities. Whichever team that goes on will gain an edge from this.

I think it will be a very entertaining series that the Flyers will win.

Edited by terp
  • Like 1

Flyers in 6. I hope it will not go 7, and then flyers lose as they did many years on row. The best scenario is to finished them in 5 games, but I don't think it's going happen, because Devils would take one from first two at home in Phila.