sweep

Guest activestick

in my head i would think the Flyers could take this in 5. But i feel like Jersey will end up winning at least two games, so I'll go with Flyers in 6. Also given the week layoff, the Flyers will probably come out flat in game 1.

The important thing is bang into Marty as much as possible. Evidently the NHL has relaxed the threshold on goalie interference. The Ranger/Sens game seven has a great example of the Sens banging Lundquist around. So lets keep the ball rolling!!!!!!!!

The important thing is bang into Marty as much as possible. Evidently the NHL has relaxed the threshold on goalie interference. The Ranger/Sens game seven has a great example of the Sens banging Lundquist around. So lets keep the ball rolling!!!!!!!!

So the Flyers should send his sister-in-law out on the ice?

Huh? Did I miss something? Private joke?

Brodeur married Melanie Dubois (a native of Saint-Liboire, Quebec, Canada) in August 1995 and has four children:[49] Anthony, born in 1995; twin sons, William and Jeremy, born in 1996; and Annabelle Antoinette, born in 2002. Melanie filed for divorce during the 2003 playoffs amid reports that Martin was having an affair with Genevieve Nault, the wife of Melanie's brother.[50] The incident added some fuel to the fire for hecklers during the playoffs.[51] The reports proved to be true, as Martin and Genevieve married in June 2008.[52] Their first child together, Maxime Phillipe Brodeur, was born in November 2009.[53]

WTF??? How did I miss that?? So he was banging his sister in law?! Classic. If those dates are right, it appears he knocked up Melanie sometime during the season and they had a shotgun wedding that summer. So in 1995, he knocks up his girlfriend, wins a stanley cup, gets married, and has a kid. Quite a year. Then in 2003 he wins another stanley cup and gets divorced. Nice to book-end your marriage with a pair of Cups!

NJ still has some flyer killers on that roster, broduer , elias, parise...

a team doesn't win a round in the stanely cup tournament because they suck. the devils have some size and one very good and one decent line.

if our guys move their feet they should win, I'm ready for Bryzgalolv to be the man he fancies himself and out play the legend.

I don't know if this series will be as easy as many feel. Yes, the Devils are not a great team. They no longer have Stevens and Niedermeyer, but they have still some players who can hurt. They are pretty strong down the middle. They are also a good defensive team......... still. And I doubt they will self-desruct like the Pens did, especially if we give them a 3 goals lead. And though Brodeur is not like he was 10 years ago, he can steel a game.

But one thing I know is that there is just no way the Flyers lose this series. What it comes down to is that the Flyers have more depth. And I can't see Pete De Boer oucoaching Laviolette.

Flyers in 6.

WTF??? How did I miss that?? So he was banging his sister in law?! Classic. If those dates are right, it appears he knocked up Melanie sometime during the season and they had a shotgun wedding that summer. So in 1995, he knocks up his girlfriend, wins a stanley cup, gets married, and has a kid. Quite a year. Then in 2003 he wins another stanley cup and gets divorced. Nice to book-end your marriage with a pair of Cups!

It seems he'll need another affair to return to Cup-winning form. That was his secret all along.

• 2 weeks later...