Flyer Presser Called for 5 pm EDT

Guest Podein25

Well at least this means Flyers games won't be preempted by the Phillies (like yesterday)....but you can be sure the Sixers will still get preference over the Flyers as long as they're on the same station. Which makes no sense of course, the NBA May be bigger than the NHL in the States, but the Flyers are bigger than the Sixers in Philly

Well at least this means Flyers games won't be preempted by the Phillies (like yesterday)....but you can be sure the Sixers will still get preference over the Flyers as long as they're on the same station. Which makes no sense of course, the NBA May be bigger than the NHL in the States, but the Flyers are bigger than the Sixers in Philly

If both the Flyers and Sixers are playing, the Flyers will move over to 93.3 WMMR for the game. Still stays on FM, so no complaints there! WIP deserves to lose these teams.

I listen to the radio broadcast sometimes - whenever McGuire and Co. get on my nerves too much. It sucks that it's always like a minute behind the t.v. though, but that's not as annoying as some of the NBC clowns. Plus I like the radio guys, Bundy and what's-his-name. Just wish it was synced up to the t.v. broadcast...

Well, if you have a dvr you can just pause the game until the radio catches up. Just stay out of the game chat.

And yeah, I like Saunders and Bundy over the national guys. Unfortunately, Emrick and Pierre weren't at the NY game last night, so that probably means they'll be covering the Flyers tonight.

Unfortunately, Emrick and Pierre weren't at the NY game last night, so that probably means they'll be covering the Flyers tonight.

i'm hoping for stader and engblom... although last night i thought eddie olczyck did a nice job from rink side during the rangers game.

i'll tell ya i'm a little tired of emerick yelling at me, ohhhh and a shot... doc could stand to step back a little in my opinion.

mcguirre might not be in the mix soon , he interviewed for the habs gm opening....

i'll tell ya i'm a little tired of emerick yelling at me, ohhhh and a shot... doc could stand to step back a little in my opinion

Doc is out of control. A guy flips a wrist shot at the net from 40 feet and Doc makes it sound like it was a 120 mph slapper from Bobby Hull. Relax Doc, breathe...

i'm hoping for stader and engblom... although last night i thought eddie olczyck did a nice job from rink side during the rangers game.

I don't know where those two are. They're not out west and I haven't seen them in the east, either. I'd like to see NBC just stick one team with each series and let them roll, rather than bouncing Pierre and Emrick all over the place to get them into as many games as possible. Give us Strader and Engblom, Keep Doc, Edzo, and Pierre in the "premiere" matchup in NY, and then whoever they have out west. I will agree on Olczyk though. I honestly don't have a lot of trouble with him as the color analyst unless he's calling Pittsburgh or Chicago.