Game 2 - Statement game

Guest trevluk

@The Hoff

That was an easy one to come up with. But what about the goalie? Is it really his job to stop the puck?

My view is that it's not: his job is to make the player miss the net altogether. If the puck happens to hit him, that's incidental to the real purpose. Bryz clearly has no appreciation for this since the other team keeps hitting the net, literally.

I don't know what any of that means but it sounds exhilarating. After reading your post, I realized I haven't been this excited since ... yesterday, when I heard the news the Flyers broadcasts will be on a different radio station. Thrilling!

This forum is like a meeting place of the world's top scientists, intellectuals and philosophers. I consider myself a scientific intellectual philosopher.

@ Podein- Thank you. You are very kind.

And have I told you how proud I am of you for learning enough English to communicate on this forum with us? I use you as a stark retort to those narrow-minded folk who claim Canadians aren't people. (I'm looking at you Jack Straw)

Edited by The Hoff

Scientific Intellectual Philosophers don't know jack.

Intellectually Philosophical Scientists gots it going ON.

:ph34r:

Impressive. You must be the chairman of the Department of Redundancy Department.

And have I told you how proud I am of you for learning enough English to communicate on this forum with us?

Golly shucks, no you haven't. It was a lot of work, none of which was made easier by having to live in a country that has Toronto in it.

Impressive. You must be the chairman of the Department of Redundancy Department.

No, but I am covissioner of the North American Hockey Association of North America (NAHANA) and my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather might have been in the People's Front of Judea.

Or the Judean People's Front.

One of those...

No, but I am covissioner of the North American Hockey Association of North America (NAHANA) and my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather might have been in the People's Front of Judea.

Or the Judean People's Front.

One of those...

LOL! Freakin classic!

@ Podein- Thank you. You are very kind.

And have I told you how proud I am of you for learning enough English to communicate on this forum with us? I use you as a stark retort to those narrow-minded folk who claim Canadians aren't people. (I'm looking at you Jack Straw)

I didn't say that Canadians aren't people. I said "can-I-aid-you-on-that-peep-hole". Happens every time I say that.

the statement that was made was that THIS TEAM REFUSES TO PLAY 60 MINUTES OF HOCKEY!

Normally they suck the first half of the game, then turn it on. Game 2 was just the opposite. Strong 1st period, then they punched out and took the rest of the night off.

They better treat Game 3 Thursday like a Game 7!

• Like 1