2-0 on the road!

Guest AndyS

Caught a bit of it last night. The Kings pp was moving the puck as well as -kve ever seen

Kopitar might be the best player that a lot of people have never watched. I live in SoCal, so I get to see the Ducks & Kings a lot. Kopitar is one heck of a hockey player.

This is a good team. I wasn't sure about adding Carter because, well, it's Carter. But regardless, they've come to play every game.

If they take just 1 at home they are on to the Conf finals against.....Phoenix?

Obviously getting a little ahead but it's starting to look like:

Coyotes vs Kings

Flyers vs Rangers

Pretty crazy to think there is even a decent chance the Flyers vs Kings in the SCF.

Quick is 8 times the goalie as Bryz.

• Like 1

This is a good team. I wasn't sure about adding Carter because, well, it's Carter. But regardless, they've come to play every game.

If they take just 1 at home they are on to the Conf finals against.....Phoenix?

Obviously getting a little ahead but it's starting to look like:

Coyotes vs Kings

Flyers vs Rangers

Pretty crazy to think there is even a decent chance the Flyers vs Kings in the SCF.

Quick is 8 times the goalie as Bryz.

I think Richards (and to a lesser extent Carter) has made a huge difference for the Kings. His playoff experience has really helped them gain confidence.

I would LOVE a Flyers vs. Kings Finals. I would make every effort to go to a game in LA.

I think Richards (and to a lesser extent Carter) has made a huge difference for the Kings. His playoff experience has really helped them gain confidence.

I would LOVE a Flyers vs. Kings Finals. I would make every effort to go to a game in LA.

Richard's ability to lift his game in the playoffs is something that is indispensable and not very common.

He is exactly what the young Kings team needed.

I too would like to see the Kings vs the Flyers in the SCF. Quick is a great goalie and can win games for his team but he hasn't faced a offense quite like the Flyers yet this POs