Flyers suck chant?

Guest Philly29

Didn't we do better then them in the standings this season? Didn't we beat Pittsburghs aress in the first round, a team everyone thought that would win it all?

Didn't the Devils struggle to win against the Florida Panthers? Doesnt the Devils franchise have one hell of a time drawing maybe 10 fans to there stadium each and every other night?

Fence riding non educated fan base, just like Shittsburgh. Also why do they have Gary Glitter song as there goal horn theme, isnt he a child rapist?

Piece of **** team and fan base, real creative with the Flyers sucks chant ******** dereliks. Flyers you really are looking like a bunch of oblivious, non interested team tonight, great job guys. Bryz heaven forbid you make a ****** save.

I am sorry I just want to see them win so bad, it freaking pains me to see them getting out classed by the Debbies and byn there own selves.

• Like 1

I guess I can't rant... Well **** it I am anyway, ****** devils fans are stupid, every time a Flyers player looks at a Devils player the wrong way the fans yell and scream for a penalty, they remind me of Habs fans....That Kovy penalty I admit was horrible but so was the Schenn make up call. Also the above two posters, no offense but placate me a little, please try not to like give the Debbies fans credit, we are rivals you know.

Didn't we do better then them in the standings this season? Didn't we beat Pittsburghs aress in the first round, a team everyone thought that would win it all?

Didn't the Devils struggle to win against the Florida Panthers? Doesnt the Devils franchise have one hell of a time drawing maybe 10 fans to there stadium each and every other night?

Fence riding non educated fan base, just like Shittsburgh. Also why do they have Gary Glitter song as there goal horn theme, isnt he a child rapist?

Piece of **** team and fan base, real creative with the Flyers sucks chant ******** dereliks. Flyers you really are looking like a bunch of oblivious, non interested team tonight, great job guys. Bryz heaven forbid you make a ****** save.

I am sorry I just want to see them win so bad, it freaking pains me to see them getting out classed by the Debbies and byn there own selves.

we chant crosby sucks even though he has almost 2ppg against us. and has a cup.

that being said obviously 1/2 those devils fans are only there for the playoffs. when the flyers score its almost as loud as when the devils score

kinda like how philly fans chant 'crosby sucks' and 'maaarty... maarty'. crosby does not suck and taunting marty is the definition of futility. he probably feeds off that. i have no idea why them chanting philly sucks is surprising or unexpected.

I've heard this before and I've always been curious but never asked. What would be a more appropriate taunt for Crosby?

that being said obviously 1/2 those devils fans are only there for the playoffs. when the flyers score its almost as loud as when the devils score

Ya, if you want to rant about the stupidest chant in hockey, look no further than Philly.

I've heard this before and I've always been curious but never asked. What would be a more appropriate taunt for Crosby?

oh.. i dunno. 'whiner' 'baby' 'cindy'... there's many. get creative. 'crosby sucks' is just so juvenile. so are my suggestions, but i guess i just don't see the point of taunting players. that's just me.

@Bakanekimiwa

Or how about when you realize chanting "Crosby sucks" just motivates the guy to play his best, cease and desist...ixnay on the hombre.

exactly. players feed off that negative attention and put in their best against us. they'd probably be better off with signs of 'we love you sid'

Ya, if you want to rant about the stupidest chant in hockey, look no further than Philly.

Um, before you annoint Philly as the stupidest, come to Newark and listen to some fat Jack a** whistle a goofy tune, after which the morons cheer "Rangers suck Flyers swallow".

Crosby Sucks is short, easy, true (though not on the ice), and does get under his skin. If the Flyers are doing well in a game, the chant finishes off the frustration.

We Don't Like You has a nice ring to it, but it's kind of polite.

oh.. i dunno. 'whiner' 'baby' 'cindy'... there's many. get creative. 'crosby sucks' is just so juvenile. so are my suggestions, but i guess i just don't see the point of taunting players. that's just me.

I could hear a crowd chanting "cin-dy cin-dy" (though who knows what effect it would have) whiner and cryer doesn't sound that intimidating when chanted by a large crowd, heck, I'd be surprised if you'd be able to even make it out.

As far as not seeing the point in taunting players,well that's just a difference in philosophy of how to be a fan. Obviously there is no right or wrong way to be a fan. If you throw down money to watch a sport live then you can do whatever you want (short of acting a fool). In all sports it's part of the game to get into the other teams head. Why else would "home ice, court, field" advantage even work? Players get upset because they hear a crowd cheering whenever the home team does something good and that alone is enough to grate on the opponent's psyche? If that's good enough for you then fabulous, however, I'm not so sure there's no place for taunting the opposing team, nor do I see a problem that it exists. If anything to me, it's almost obvious that taunting would take place, it's part of the experience of being there.

Crosby in the Pitts series lost his cool, most will agree on that. The media, and the fans on top of what is happening on the ice all contribute to that.

But that's cool, like I said, I don't believe there is a right or wrong way to be a fan, though there are certainly plenty of different ways and for me, to each their own.