Thank GOD we have a Goaltender!

Guest Skatebyu66

At the very LEAST he is an asset and can be counted on most of the time. I can not imagine having to sit and PAY to watch the flyers goalies(for the next ten yrs)... :D Pens played like garbage vs them and I hope that they have learned how ineffective that series was from A-Z.

At the very LEAST he is an asset and can be counted on most of the time. I can not imagine having to sit and PAY to watch the flyers goalies(for the next ten yrs)... :D Pens played like garbage vs them and I hope that they have learned how ineffective that series was from A-Z.

Actually, that series was very effective. It shut up all the obnoxious Pen fans. I've said in another thread, Bryzgalov is the 2nd worst goalie in the playoffs. Your guy is the worst.

Actually, that series was very effective. It shut up all the obnoxious Pen fans. I've said in another thread, Bryzgalov is the 2nd worst goalie in the playoffs. Your guy is the worst.

I agree, he is the worst goalie with a Stanley Cup ring. He will have another soon. His awful playoffs were part of the garbage that they were allowed to play by the coaching staff. At least they knocked a lot fo steam out of the flyers and it is showing bigtime.

I agree, he is the worst goalie with a Stanley Cup ring. He will have another soon. His awful playoffs were part of the garbage that they were allowed to play by the coaching staff. At least they knocked a lot fo steam out of the flyers and it is showing bigtime.

This comment sounds like something Vader would say. Where were you when Philly was kicking the Pens arses?

@Skatebyu66

Fleury has gotten the pens a first round playoff exit in each of the last two years. His save percentage in the playoffs has decreased every year since winning the cup. And if you average his GAA those 3 years that is an unimpressive 3.31. It appears as if his better days are behind him.

I disagree about Fleury being the Pens' problem. He is a very solid all-star goaltender who had a bad series. he did win two games for us though, primarily through his effort in the second and third period of game four, and a stellar performance in game 5. Yes he had a bad series, but he was better than Bryzgalov in that series, making quite a few great saves. Your team won not because your goalie played better, but because your special teams won the war.