Giroux injured?

Guest krasy

Did someone else also noticed that from the second period G did not take any face-offs? Did not find any information about it, but he had some wrist problems during regular season. I hope it is not something serious.

He took a bunch of faceoffs late in the game but he didn't win many - he was 45% overall.

When I saw him complaining to the ref about an interference call he thought he should've gotten - early in the game - I knew we were in trouble.

Did someone else also noticed that from the second period G did not take any face-offs? Did not find any information about it, but he had some wrist problems during regular season. I hope it is not something serious.

he pulled his v a g i n a

Meltzer. Hockeybuzz. He is the flyers beat writer I read.

Still would be nice for you to attach a link. I haven't seen anything suggetsing anybody but Couturier and Meszaros are injured.

It does. What a bummer to hit right now when we need him most. We need another "I want that 1st shift" performance from somebody tonight. If it can't be Giroux or Harts it better be Briere or Simmonds or Jake. Those 3 definitely have the ability to take over a game, not in the usual sense, the way a Messier could but in a way that gets the job done all the same.

Simmonds needs to be big in front of Brodeur. Briere has to keep working his magic and scoring goals and Jake can skate the puck maybe better than anyone on the team right now. He can spring himself for 1-on-1s on Brodeur or he can get himself open backdoor - whatever it takes, but he's got the ability.

Or maybe it's time JAYVEE ARR made his presence known. He's had some good shifts but he could really establish himself tonight if he wants to. That's the question with him, does he want it bad enough? He could eat up Volchenkov and all the Debs' defenders if he turns on the will. C'mon JVR it's your "home crowd" basically - show us what you got!