Mike Richards Leads the Way Again!

Guest AndyS

@AndyS

Ya they 8th seed was pretty disappointing. They are where they should be. Talent all the way around in front of what looks to be the new sherriff of goaltending.

I have been saying for a few years now that Quick is a top-tier goalie. Was hoping Homer would pull the trigger on a trade for him a couple years ago when the Kings seemed uncertain of him (and were higher on Bernier).

No doubt in my mind that Quick & the Kings will win a Cup in the near future. (Hopefully this year they lose to the Flyers in the Finals, though.)

Sigh.

I gotta admit I was shocked at how bad the Kings were this season, but this run doesn't surprise me one bit.

Heard John Stevens may have baked a cake prior to the Vancouver series.

That's all it took. (If not for Biron that's all it would have taken for the Flyers 4 or 5 years ago.)

I have been saying for a few years now that Quick is a top-tier goalie. Was hoping Homer would pull the trigger on a trade for him a couple years ago when the Kings seemed uncertain of him (and were higher on Bernier).

No doubt in my mind that Quick & the Kings will win a Cup in the near future. (Hopefully this year they lose to the Flyers in the Finals, though.)

And I've heard you. It wasn't until this year that I finally actually thought he was the best there is though.

If only we had Quick...or cake!