G deserves BLAME

Guest mdeaglesfan

Hey, it is early in this guy's career and I think he is amazing, but he's pulled a Malkin in the last two games. Time for the Big G to stand up. He wants to be the best, he better figure out a way to get it done. He's playing like he did against Boston last year--invisible.

The next game will be a defining moment in his career. Injured or not, he better show up and make a difference.

• Like 1

Hey, it is early in this guy's career and I think he is amazing, but he's pulled a Malkin in the last two games. Time for the Big G to stand up. He wants to be the best, he better figure out a way to get it done. He's playing like he did against Boston last year--invisible.

The next game will be a defining moment in his career. Injured or not, he better show up and make a difference.

What happened to Orange Jesus? last week everyone proclaimed he can walk on water...reality check.

PHUCKIN SHOOT THE G*DDAMN PUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP ALL THE BUL# -TIHS FANCY PASSING!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOOT THE EFFIN PUCK FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!!!!!

How bout the score the other night off tow shin pads and just landed there out in the open at the top of the crease!!!!

IF YOU SHOOT YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT MAY HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There i feel better, i just need to shout........

Edited by OccamsRazor

PHUCKIN SHOOT THE G*DDAMN PUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP ALL THE BUL# -TIHS FANCY PASSING!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOOT THE EFFIN PUCK FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!!!!!

How bout the score the other night off tow shin pads and just landed there out in the open at the top of the crease!!!!

IF YOU SHOOT YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT MAY HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There i feel better, i just need to shout........

can't agree with you more. they pass way to much.

correct me if i'm wrong, but one of the PP the Devil defenseman lost his stick and yet they refused to shoot.

these next few games he will have an opportunity to live up to Lavi's "when the best player in the world" comments. The whole team to me just isn't bringing the intensity needed across the board. G is certainly to blame as is everyone else.

With the three day break, I hope Lavy bag skated them the morning after the OT game, and followed with video of the game showing them why.

the only reason I hope that he didn't is I feel like they look sluggish enough as it is... ugh, they need something though

the only reason I hope that he didn't is I feel like they look sluggish enough as it is... ugh, they need something though

They couldn't possibly move slower, and I implied morning, so they have the rest of the day to rest, going into another non game day.

They couldn't possibly move slower, and I implied morning, so they have the rest of the day to rest, going into another non game day.

ah yes, I see that now. whatever it takes to get these guys up for the game I am down with and totally agree that they need an extra large boot to the rear

Placing the blame solely on Giroux is beyond ridiculous. The entire team minus Wellwood has looked like they are skating in sand. As a team, the Flyers have let the Devils dictate the play and the fore check for the last 2 games. Giroux does shoulder some of the blame as the default team leader but don't try and white wash the fact that the blame is across the board. I would put Harry Z on the ice instead of Rinaldo in place of Couturier (assuming Cooter is injured) just due to the speed factor. The Flyers need to break through the trap and control the puck once they do. Marty Brodeur is not the guy you play dump and chase with. If he is allowed to continue to play the puck unchallenged on the dump ins, this series is over.

Marty Brodeur is not the guy you play dump and chase with. I

good point here, and this is something that MAF doesn't do as well, I'll bet Marty has busted our bad dump in's 70% more than MAF did. we need to control the puck entering their zone, you need the perfect dump to the corner or the the half wall...and even then broduer can make a play.

giroux has looked like he's been hurt, not injured, just like he took a hack to his mitt or shot to his rib cage... sore. plus, i don't remember seeing him fall down as much as he has in this series before either, it's like someone new is sharpening his skates and is giving him the paul coffey groove or something.

i still think the flyers can win this series, there needs to be an adjustment or two made, and i think @flyerrod is on to something with keeping the puck away from broduer on the dump ins.

Edited by mojo1917

Giroux is playing through a groin pull. There is a list of players that should not even be playing. Giroux, jagr, hartnel,grossmann,timm, and prolly a few more. Kubina needs surgery. They did well this year. I'm proud of them no matter what. Looking forward to this teams youth for years to come