ANOTHER JERSEY POWER PLAY

Guest touche22

I'm just pissed that their D is holding and interfering on every play with no call, and the Flyers aren't. Our D looks worse letting their guys blow by, and our O looks slower - but they didn't magically gain twenty pounds...

I would love to know where the ref was standing when he saw that mirage. Fatboy Brodeur cheap shots Hartnell, and Hartnell gets a penalty. Its unreal, just like every time Rindalo throws a clean textbook hit and levels someone, he gets a charging penalty.Isure hope a lame call does not determine the outcome of a game. The NHL really needs to stop calling penalties based on reputation. If this were the real world it would the most biased case of profiling of al time, Hartnell should call the ACLU and Al Sharpton

• Like 1

I don't know how the ref missed it when Brodeur played the puck outside the trapezoid in the corner. It was 15 feet in front of him and he ignored it.

That was the non-call that set Giroux off leading him to charge down the ice and check Zubrus, earning a "head contact" penalty.

Hard to argue with that, Doom. But when you're trying to play yourself out of a hole you haven't dug yourself into, that somebody else has put you in, it's just that much harder.

When I see digging, I'll gladly concede that point. Not yet.

Ha! We've dug ourselves into a lot of holes in this series, no argument there, either. But the one we haven't dug, or the help that we've had making our own hole deeper, comes from the officials in the form of inconsistent officiating at our expense.