I feel like i'm watching

Guest touche22

Where was the defense on that last goal? Bryz ain't gonna stop those shots when he's one on one like that. D needs to step up. A little offense would be nice too. Some balanced officiating would be even nicer. Ahahahaha......okay, maybe we have a chance on offense and defense, but never with the officiating. Giroux gets mauled, not called. He retaliates and of course it's called. I would have let that one go. They call it "head contact". Whatever.

Posted · Hidden by AlaskaFlyerFan, May 7, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by AlaskaFlyerFan, May 7, 2012 - No reason given

Oh no...give Carle 7million because he leads in total ice time and plus minus yahdah yahdah

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F uck you

Where was the defense on that last goal? Bryz ain't gonna stop those shots when he's one on one like that. D needs to step up. A little offense would be nice too. Some balanced officiating would be even nicer. Ahahahaha......okay, maybe we have a chance on offense and defense, but never with the officiating. Giroux gets mauled, not called. He retaliates and of course it's called. I would have let that one go. They call it "head contact". Whatever.

The problem is emminating with the defense. They are getting pounded, can't move the puck up, have no answer. Expect some changes in h

riiight

they look like they shld have "Chico's Bail Bonds" on the back of their uniforms........ Bad News Bears anyone? seriously these guyslook lke they have never played together.

Andrej Lilja says HELLO.... WORST.DMAN.EVER.....

The Bad News Bears had fun and tried their best. This Flyers team is nothing like them this round.

fair enough.... i just liken the routine ground balls that bounce off and over the infielders' gloves to the (should be) routine passes that bounce off the skates and sticks.