5 New Jersey Power Plays in a Row

Guest OH1FlyersFan

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. That's one of the reasons. No matter what happens this series, at least I have the satisfaction of knowing we beat your sorry asses in six. Ahahahaha.

That make you happy??....why?? Did you get a tee shirt saying "we beat the Pens in the 1st freaking round"??

I thought winning a cup was the reason to brag. My bad. Im certain the Blus fans are happy b/c they won a first round series as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. That made me very happy. In fact, I was extremely happy. Any time we win a series makes me happy. Especially when we win a series against the Pens. Are you sad when you win a series? Shouldn't you be happy when you win a series? Especially if you knock out the number 2 seed, a team favored to win the Cup that also happens to be your in-state rival? Heck, I wasn't just happy, I was freakin' estatic.

Did I get a t- shirt? That's a dumbass question. Why would I get a t-shirt like that? You guys passing them out? And you're saying the only time you're is allowed to brag is if your team wins the Cup? That's pretty assinine too. Like you wouldn't be if the shoe was on the other foot. Stop being a sore loser and just embrace the fact the Penguins are overrated and Crosby is a puzzy.

And, yeah, I'm pretty certain the Blues fans were happy they won their first round series. Who wouldn't be happy going on to the next round? Beats going out in 6. But maybe not. Maybe you enjoyed going out in the first round. Maybe you're happy starting your summer just that much earlier.

Did Philly get called tighter than NJ? Yes, as usual. Does it matter? Not in this case, the Flyers are getting outplayed by NJ. They have no answer for creating time and space. None. They need to execute better, not collect a handout from the zebras.

I just posted a response in another thread that seems to work for this on too --- Hard to argue with that, Doom. In fact, I agree. But when you're trying to play out of a hole you haven't dug yourself into, that somebody else has put you in, it's just that much harder. We did well on the powerplay tonight. It was better. There's a definite advantage when we're kept off the powerplay. But that's neither here nor there. At the end of the day, Doom, you're right. If we were playing better, we wouldn't need to have a fair and consistently called game to win....we'd create our own opportunities, execute, and win.