Oh-Oh I'm getting concerned

Guest The Quigster

For the next game(like the rangers&sens) Lavi should start the game with Shelley,Sestito&Rinaldo to see if we can get a little respect,from the Devils. My guess is after the first intermission of the second game the officials told the Flyers they could only stick check and to be nice to the Devils because thats all they have been doing. Lavi seems to be losing control of the team or maybe he agrees with the officials. His contract runs out in December,Right? At this point it ain't lookin' good guys. What a revoltin' development this is!

Peter will be back. Judging from what I am seeing, many of the defenseman shouldn't and will not. Since this was not supposed to be the year, I dont really care. Good young team. Good experience. Already looking forward to seeing Bryz next year with a new D in front of him.

i've never been a carle basher here.. in fact, quite the opposite. however... he was absolute dog **** tonight. i saw, very clearly, why everyone on here is always calling for his head. he was just awful.

Who wasn't?

Lavi should start the game with Shelley,Sestito&Rinaldo

You know, I wouldn't mind seeing Sestito out there. Though, I wish he had enough skill to better crack the lineup during the season, if only for more NHL experience. But honestly, I'll take anyone for whom could be said 'they really want it.' If he can stir the pot, but stay diciplined, he can help us. Somehow they have to get the devils off their game plan, and back to ours.