What superstition do you blame for the poor play?

Guest bryanc

I'm trying to find some other explanation for the Flyers going so soft this round. The only thing I can come up with, it's gotta be something I'm doing different.

You know you've thought it, right? Time to admit it. There can be no other explanation except something you have done to upset the might cosmic hockey force.

I am blaming the playoff beard I decided to grow after game 1 of the Penguins series. Runner-up is that Kenny Albert is now the play-by-play announcer.

@sarsippius

I told someone at work to go fcuk themselves already. And the day is only half over.

@Podein25

Well realistically, this individual probably had it coming for a long time, it just took 3 games of slow torture to get you in touch with your true feelings!

i'm beginning to think there is a pelle lindbergh curse going on.

Well it seems like there is some kind of curse..has to be something. Well regardless before this ever started i promised the wife that i will NOT buy center ice next season so this is the last hockey i can watch besides the games that will be shown on the NHL network next season.

It will be the first time since 1999 when i moved to Columbia i will not purchase Center ice...and i will stick by it.

Need to spend the time with my 1 year old daughter...besides don't look like i am missing much with this TEAM.

Well it seems like there is some kind of curse..has to be something. Well regardless before this ever started i promised the wife that i will NOT buy center ice next season so this is the last hockey i can watch besides the games that will be shown on the NHL network next season.

It will be the first time since 1999 when i moved to Columbia i will not purchase Center ice...and i will stick by it.

Need to spend the time with my 1 year old daughter...besides don't look like i am missing much with this TEAM.

Don't want to get her hooked early and watch the games together?

No. Wouldn't do that to her. If they'd win 1 i swear it wouldn't keep up as much, just 1 is all i'm asking.

Understood. I've realized that since I've had NHL Gamecenter, the Flyers are far and away my favorite team, now that I can watch ALL of their games. More than the local NFL, MLB, and NCAA basketball teams. Flyers games/seasons are hard on the heart. I want them to win so badly, just, I wouldn't know what to do if they actually did. Seriously, what WOULD I do? Can't act like I've been there with the Flyers, I wasn't alive for the last Cup.

Understood. I've realized that since I've had NHL Gamecenter, the Flyers are far and away my favorite team, now that I can watch ALL of their games. More than the local NFL, MLB, and NCAA basketball teams. Flyers games/seasons are hard on the heart. I want them to win so badly, just, I wouldn't know what to do if they actually did. Seriously, what WOULD I do? Can't act like I've been there with the Flyers, I wasn't alive for the last Cup.

There you go say no more. Did i mention i've been an Eagle fan longer...since i was 8.

Years and years of heart ache.

The only championship i have is back to back win in college baseball by the Gamecocks...thats all.

But winning those helped me NOT keep up with college baseball so much..relax enjoy the view so to speak.

Watching the Flyers i can't HELP but sit on the edge of my seat every moment it seems...unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it but i HATE IT!

@

This might shock you, but even though virtually every one of those 33,000 are my cousins etc, I have no idea what they do. I mean, they used to build igloos, but what with global warming 'n all, they mostly watch hockey I guess.

Edited by Podein25