The Kids Are Out of Gas

Guest AndyS

I think that is what we are seeing right now.

They just don't have anything left in the tank after that series against Pittsburgh.

If we are to get past the Devils, the vets must lead the way. Hope G doesn't get suspended, but if he does, maybe that will light a fire under this team.

Let's go Flyers!

• Like 1

@AndyS

It wouldn't be a big surprise to see all those rookies hit a wall. Just being overwhelmed by the whole thing, and trying to adapt to the furious pace that is NHL playoff hockey.

That doesn't explain the vets suckage though.

G (and the whole top line) needs to win game #5.

Can't believe they let a 2-0 lead slip away yesterday.

Exactly...what brought on the HEAVY drinking last night. UNBELIEVABLY UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that is what we are seeing right now.

They just don't have anything left in the tank after that series against Pittsburgh.

If we are to get past the Devils, the vets must lead the way. Hope G doesn't get suspended, but if he does, maybe that will light a fire under this team.

Let's go Flyers!

Yep, agree 100%. The Pens series drained the rookies.

• Like 1

this current beat down from the devils for whatever reason is easier for me to handle, they are beating our guys all over the ice. winning battles, foot races, their forecheck is causing lots of turnovers... the results so far in the series are just.

when i think back to the early 00's and late 90's the flyers were out working the devils , out shooting them 38- 25 and losing 3-2 because that ****** broduer was ridiculously good. this isn't like that, this is our guys are getting beaten, and sometimes that happens.

whatever the result of this series, i'm proud of this team and think the future looks pretty bright, i really like this nucleus of players , these young guys have exceeded my expectations by a mile.