Time for Lavi to do something with a little incentive!

Guest The Quigster

Put fresh troops in! Shelley,Sestito,&Rinaldo could demo for Shanahan what a real hit to the head is. These guys are rested,and could give Larry's superior defensive system a real test. If somebody would be willing to lay some body work on some of the Devils I think you would seean immediate change in momentum. The Devils are skating at will,taking a lot of liberties with Bryzo,generally pushing the Flyers around and humiliating the whole team.Time to send Lamorello a message!!!! How about it Lavi? In my opinion Zubrus masterfully embellished the hit by Giroux,of course none of the officials saw it that way.

Put fresh troops in! Shelley,Sestito,&Rinaldo could demo for Shanahan what a real hit to the head is. These guys are rested,and could give Larry's superior defensive system a real test. If somebody would be willing to lay some body work on some of the Devils I think you would seean immediate change in momentum. The Devils are skating at will,taking a lot of liberties with Bryzo,generally pushing the Flyers around and humiliating the whole team.Time to send Lamorello a message!!!! How about it Lavi? In my opinion Zubrus masterfully embellished the hit by Giroux,of course none of the officials saw it that way.

I could see Sestitio and Rinaldo, but I don't want to see Shelley. Any word on Mez?