Signing off from hockey

Guest BobDailey

I have suffered with this team since the post cup years, through the fixed cups for other teams, through the idiocy of trading the teams future for Lindros , through a carousel of goalies and systems and always a day late and a dollar (or loonie) short

Today I threw out everything from my 33 years of amateur hockey, the photos and memorabilia from countless trips to see minor league games and some NHL games across the region and some in Canada.

I have no more emotional collateral left and am abandoning the game I used to love

All they really want to do is suck you in to spend money on a product with a prearranged outcome.

There is already death and taxes and old age and disease so who the frack needs Bettmans NHL?

This city has been forbidden from winning a championship, they have been blackballed since they defeated the Bruins and Sabres

Adios Amigos

lol....ah come on. It's bad Bob, but to throw it all away?? Go get the stuff out of the trash. We'll try again next year! That's what we Flyers fans do. So what if it's the very definition of insanity, to keep trying the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. That's the glue that holds us all together. Now buck up and go get your stuff.

Is any of it vintage.......and where's your trash can??? LOL.

Thats what I was thinking. I'll send him a check and he throw it in a box and ship it to me...

But seriously, don't get mad, but way overreacting man. Atleast sleep on it a few nights...

Fixed? No... frustrating as hell? Yes. Every team has it's frustrations. In every sport. I thought once you guys bounced my Pens so easily from the playoffs you were a sure bet for at least the conference finals as well. But let's face it, for every year our favorite teams win, there are a dozen or two they don't. I know it's been a long time for you guys, but your day will come. And when it does, it just makes it that much sweeter.

Why you hef to be med? It's just game......

Thats the best 2 seconds of the season right there!

Boy I hope Bryz can turn it all around for good. This guy makes me laugh and it sucks to 'heff' to hate him for his boneheaded play.

• Like 1