Knuble Lashes Out At Teammates

Guest OzFlyer

Talk about sensationalizing the content with that headline.

Knuble used "we", as in "we looked like clowns" and "we played like losers".

Big difference between including himself in the analysis, and calling his teammates "losers" and "clowns"

Poor job, Gormley.

Just watched the clip and yes he did include himself when making the comments but those remarks have some specific targets. Speculation that Bruce Boudreau should sit Knuble for the devils game, please...Knuble cut right to the heart of the problem, it is up to Bruce Boudreau to come into the practice and address the "clowns" with issues. I always hated the screw ups that got you extra laps at practice and I am sure that Knuble does too.

Green"

FWIW..Green didn't play last night, but I get your point. He is just terrible defensively. I also think it's not a very good idea to you have your #1 D pairing be 2 kids with less than 4 years in the league. Those kids are good, but that's a lot of pressure to put on them.

Hmmm, I wonder if those clowns and losers names starts with the letters "Green" and "Semin"?

Nearly that entire team is a train wreck, head coach down. I'm glad their GM hasn't replaced Boudreau yet, because I seriously think that's the major problem in DC.

Nearly that entire team is a train wreck, head coach down. I'm glad their GM hasn't replaced Boudreau yet, because I seriously think that's the major problem in DC.

exactly D - keep BB - sign him to a 10-year extension now! One less team to worry about come PO time...