Flyers Set to Face Tampa 0-0-5 Defence

Guest idahophilly

If the Flyers control the puck and get on them quickly, they won't be able to play a 1-3-1. If you stand around and let them set it up, it's your own stupidity. I thought it was funny what they did last game, just to put it on the front page so to speak, but I really hope they just play hard this time.

If the Flyers control the puck and get on them quickly, they won't be able to play a 1-3-1. If you stand around and let them set it up, it's your own stupidity. I thought it was funny what they did last game, just to put it on the front page so to speak, but I really hope they just play hard this time.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/flyers/20111210_Flyers_Notes___Laviolette__Stall_tactics_may_return.html

Sounds like Lavi is keeping the stall tactics as an option. I'm with you on this though, I liked that they did it last game to make a point. They showed the league how ridiculous their system is, but it did not get them a win. Tonight I hope to see them beat the system and take a lead. That will force Tampa to attack. The Flyers are a better team and they should be able to beat these gimmick systems.

Edited by Adamflyers