Lineup changes

Guest orange_crush

I know it's easy to look back and say what if..but do we think Lavy was really using the best lineup he had available during this series?

Flyers needed to establish a forecheck to get the puck possession , RInaldo finally got to play out of default and showed to be our best hitter..why wasn't he inserted in the lineup sooner?

Homer went out and got Kubina , big dman with stanley cup experience, scratched the entire series..why wasn't he played over Gus?

Lila was arguably our best defensive dman during the playoffs and got scratched the last game..wtf?

Kubina has been injured the entire time he's been here, and was slow to start with...come on man...and if you think lilja was our best d-man in the playoffs, i've got a nice bridge you might be interested in...great view of a big northeastern city, great value

Kubina has been injured the entire time he's been here, and was slow to start with...come on man...and if you think lilja was our best d-man in the playoffs, i've got a nice bridge you might be interested in...great view of a big northeastern city, great value

Lila had 22 blocked shots tied with Carle for best on the team and ninth overall in the NHL playoffs

I know you watched, i'm sure you're being provocative.

he made the wrong play a lot in the NJ series, backing off at the wrong time, making the bad pass at the wrong time. and let's face it no one was really "good" in the NJ series but Lilja wasn't close to being our "best defender".

coburn was the best defenseman for the team no question.

Rinaldo should have been in the lineup the entire series... from what I've read on these boards, most posters think he is usless.. I disagree.

JvR was put in his place and turned out to be the one that was useless and took up a roster spot.

@KnucklesNilan

I don't think it's "most" or even "useless," but lots think he is not worth the penalties that he is guaranteed to take. But by that logic, you couldn't dress half the team. Besides, look at the lousy penalty JVR took last night that led to the 3rd goal.

I was calling for Rinaldo to go in (for Jagr) since Game 2.

• Like 1

There had been some talk early on that the youth might not be ready to play as many games so soon. Seem like they many of them did end up not able to go to the distance? Jagr seemed to show his age and the wrong time. Hartnell did notbring his season play into the playoffs. Talbot and Giroux are not part of this group. They came and stayed to play.

One of my favorite sayings is ,"YOU can't swing a dead cat around in the Flyers locker room without hitting somebody to blame."

I know you watched, i'm sure you're being provocative.

he made the wrong play a lot in the NJ series, backing off at the wrong time, making the bad pass at the wrong time. and let's face it no one was really "good" in the NJ series but Lilja wasn't close to being our "best defender".

coburn was the best defenseman for the team no question.

I'M NOT EVEN SURE HE CAN EVEN BE CLASSIFIED AS "A DEFENDER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!