Best Hockey Fight Ever

Guest FlyersFan4Life

wow. I thought it must be fake with that description. Sure enough,that's exactly how it went down. I also like how the guy doing the laughing also did the other guy a favor by taking off his helmet while the other guy is rocking a face shield.

http://www.liveleak....=158_1320807976

Dude just lets the other guy swing away at his face, all while laughing. When he had enough he one shot's the guy into a crumpled pile.

That was Jon "Nasty" Mirasty. He is a total psycho. Used to have a mohawk and had some great bouts.

Personally my vote for best fight would be the legendary Bob Probert - Marty McSorley bout. I remember being at a night club and while the dance floor was mobbed and the fight started and was several big screens. The entire club stopped talked and were riveted to the screen and even the people dancing stopped and watched. I NEVER saw that before but what a fight.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm voting for this fight, mostly because I was there in person to witness it....Tom Sullivan played defense for the Windsor Spitfires and just happened to be the Golden Gloves Champ for the state of Michigan. We all know Ryan Vanderbussche from his NHL stint(s). Anyways, tremendous fight...lasted a full 1:18 which is an eternity for a hockey fight....both guys landed shots that should have ended the fiasco...just have to scroll down a bit to access it.

http://liveflashscor...sportsnet-host/

Edited by Digityman
Added the youtube video.

Don't remember the score off hand, but Ryan Vanderbussche was taking cheap shots at our younger players/ non fighters all night, Sullivan tried to fight him several times but the ref and linesmen were persistent in stepping between them....finally Tom got his chance and ...lol, made the best of it. Pretty sure it was mid 3rd period when it broke loose.