Forum

Guest Bertmega

I just wanted to take a minute to thank Digity for taking the time to create this forum. I hope that we can get a good group of hockey fans from the philly.com message board to post over here.

Again, thank you for taking the time to create this for us.

we need to keep bumping the recruitment thread on the old board in hopes of getting old members to join her. some members who left may no longer post but they may pop on to see if anything changed. this is a test. shot, shoot, crosscheck, flashblock awesome hockey words are not ####### :D

I just wanted to take a minute to thank Digity for taking the time to create this forum. I hope that we can get a good group of hockey fans from the philly.com message board to post over here.

Again, thank you for taking the time to create this for us.

I love this forum. I hope it takes off and the regulars start posting here.

Is the "ignore" feature available on this forum? Not that I will use it, but just checking.

Thanks

Dan

Edit: Never mind, I found it

You know, I changed it, but forgot that it takes like 24hrs to kick in.... Rookie move on my part becuase Rick is dumb enough to fall for it and I don't think the admin has been over there for about 2 months.

Oh well, I sealed my fate on that one and would suspect that I am banned or soon to be banned over there.

I never really did anything but read the posts on the Flyers board on Philly.com. That was the worst board I have seen.

Maybe we won't have Buffalo Dick & some of the other trolls on this site. Thanks to Digityman for starting it.

Whatever, I found it funnier that way. Besides, who cares. edit: it's switched over now.

I do worry that having the link in a post on the site is dangerous, but if the ignore feature blocks threads started by an individual, I'll get by.

Digi, is there a way to set it so when I click on a thread, it goes to the first new post, instead of the top of the thread each time?

Okay so this if for everyone.

There is an grey circle with a down arrow that shows up if you hover over a thread.

Click on it.

It will show the following three posts.

First post in the thread.

First UNREAD post in a thread

Last post in the thred

You can select which post you want to go DIRECTLY to.

Does that make sense?

You know, I changed it, but forgot that it takes like 24hrs to kick in.... Rookie move on my part becuase Rick is dumb enough to fall for it and I don't think the admin has been over there for about 2 months.

Oh well, I sealed my fate on that one and would suspect that I am banned or soon to be banned over there.

there is longer an admin the crap we were writing the last month proved it. he used to show up late sunday night and bozo pauli and gummy on the phillies board. he's too busy working on pop ads to care. any way this place rocks